- Responsible for providing support for our ClearPlay, ClearFlow, TVE infrastructure platforms
- Responsible for providing tier 2 support for the Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Responsible for setup, management and tools to automate and monitor platform deployment.
- Able to communicate and manage relationships with the engineering and project teams
- Able to set priorities and deliver on quality and SLAs
- Document and automate support capabilities, communicate and drive security standards / practices, and disaster recovery strategy
- Identify and develop disaster recovery strategies
- Responsible for deploying and managing physical and cloud solutions
- Responsible for setting standards and practices and ensuring processes are followed
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.