As a Sr DevOps Engineer you will work within the network engineering team to drive the way we deploy, secure and monitor applications, services and the enterprise network. In addition to hands-on systems engineering, you will work with all stakeholders to help define and support network infrastructure services on the ATVI network. You will assist in the ongoing improvement of continuous integration tools, environment provisioning and automation workflows. You will ensure that we have appropriate levels of monitoring and alerting set up for all our applications across our mix of physical servers, private cloud and public cloud.
- Architecting new design by leveraging automation tools or software to help maintain and support critical elements of the ATVI network
- Part of ATVI Architectural design team, providing input on best practices and security design for DevOps environment within ATVI Enterprise network
- Proactively analyze and contribute improvements to ATVI Network Infrastructure services including;
- DNS and Load balancing environments
- Password Management Vault
- Network Security Systems
- Network Monitoring and logging systems
- Authentication and network access control
- SSL certificate administration
- Cloud Design (AWS)
- Automation and GIT systems
- High Speed Transfer services
- Build and maintain systems that will monitor all aspects of the application and the infrastructure
- Help to enhance and configure our emerging, automated deployment pipeline.
- Investigate and contribute to solving various issues in production environments.
- Provide collaborative conduit between various technical and non-technical teams.
- Build a strong relationship with the network team to understand the network, its dependencies and the infrastructure on which it runs
- Help the network team with deployment strategy and capacity planning across development, QA, staging and production environments
- Work with the network team to deploy and manage tools that support SDLC automation, configuration management and release management
Five years of experience designing and deploying DevOps infrastructure in an IT enterprise environment Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Visio for network diagramming and documentation Strong verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority; must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work; strong trouble-shooting and organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; ability to participate in resource planning processes based on defined organizational plans Must have knowledge and hands-on experience with:
Cisco ACS / Aruba Clear pass / OKTA and SAML authentication Thycotic Password Management Vault Infoblox DNS architecture, DHCP and RPZs Amazon Web Services Cloud Architecture Splunk / Qradar or other logging systems SSL Certificate administration with CA such as DigiCert and Akamai Nice to have knowledge and hands-on experience with:
Shell scripting Virtual Machine hosting platforms including VMware and KVM Ansible Automation Illumio Adaptive Security Platform Signiant, Aspera and WireDrive Transfer mechanisms GIT version systems Solarwinds SNMP monitoring and reporting Load balancing F5 LTM, GTM and AFM Junos Space Juniper Network LAN/WAN Technologies switches and firewalls. Unix and Linux systems Windows workstation and server systems Web Application Firewalls such as Imperva
Great Games Start with Great People!
This is a significant time in our company's history - and one of the most exciting times to join us!
Activision Blizzard, Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) is one the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and sits at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment. Activision Blizzard is a member of the S&P 500, and is recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For." Activision Blizzard has operations throughout the world with over 9,600 employees, and its games are played in 196 countries.
Activision Blizzard develops and publishes games based on some of the most beloved entertainment franchises, including Call of Duty®, Destiny, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, StarCraft®, Diablo®, Hearthstone®: Heroes of Warcraft™, Overwatch®, Candy Crush™, Farm Heroes™, Pet Rescue™ and Bubble Witch™. What makes Activision Blizzard unique is our highly-focused approach and concentration on opportunities to create breakthrough entertainment experiences. In 2016 we generated revenue of $6.61 billion and operating income of $2.32 billion. We're composed of three main operating units: Blizzard Entertainment, Activision Publishing and King Digital Entertainment. We operate some of the most talented development studios on the planet, including Treyarch, Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer Games, and Toys for Bob. We also operate Major League Gaming, a business devoted to eSports and competitive gaming, and Activision Blizzard Studios, which creates original film and television content based on our library of globally-recognized intellectual properties. In 2016, we announced the establishment of professional sports leagues for Overwatch and Call of Duty, which will combine Activision Blizzard's eSports pedigree with the best practices of professional sports.
We believe in developing talent across the organization and at all levels through a variety of development opportunities, including on-the-job development, mentor relationships and formal training. We are big believers that the most meaningful professional growth often happens through stretch-assignments and special projects, but we also offer some great employee development experiences. Additionally, we view ourselves as a community of people who love to have fun together, and our employee camaraderie is fueled by our passion for our products, our industry and future opportunities for the company and its people.
We are lucky to work in a business where imagination, creativity, and play aren't only encouraged, they're required.