As we continue creating the best marketing programs in a digital world, we are increasing our resources devoted to executing best-in-class digital brand programs. It is vital that we create digital engagement programs to allow our stories to thrive and succeed in the digital world.
Within the Digital Platforms team, the Senior Digital Engagement Manager, Sports and Assets
position is the interface with the brand, connections planning and activation, and content teams to drive digital execution on key Sports and Asset focused programs for the Company. This role will be integral in delivering on the opportunity to connect our brands' scaled physical presence and irresistible experiences (tickets, behind the scenes, special content, etc.) across our assets to engaging digital experiences.
The role will also manage and oversee work of digital agencies, brand digital engagement managers, and contractors.Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with Sports Marketing, Asset, Brand, IMC, Connections, and Customer teams to deliver integrated digital communications programs for our brands and business
- Represent the voice of the digital shopper/consumer in the planning process
- Act as the SME with specialist insight into the digital behaviors of shoppers, consumers and constituents
- Contribute to the 'selling stories' for our brand programs, partnerships and platforms focusing on those with Sports and Assets
- Manage external digital agencies, IT, and vendor companies to execute programs end-to-end
- Assess results of programs, provide post-program reviews that capture learnings and incorporate them into future work, while driving a measurement mindset across the team
- Representthe Digital Platforms and LiquID Rewards discipline within our system, with our customers and in the industry.
Function Specific Activities:
- Planning: Partner with (holistic) Connections Planner in the development of program level connections plans with specialist input on digital tools, techniques, capabilities and platforms.
- Create breakthrough ideas to make our marketing communications stand out in a digital world and allow our stories to thrive, spread, engage and actively involve digital consumers, shoppers and other constituents
- Constantly strive to leverage digital tools (data, ecommerce, instant action, location, mobile etc.) to close the loop of impressions, expressions, conversations and actions through to repeated transactions and advocacy
- Communication: Exceptional communication skills that help simplify complex digital capabilities and technologies, educate and inspire those who need to make use of them and then keep partners informed as to the development, deployment and ultimate effectiveness of programs.
- Analysis: Analyze and understand digital customer and consumer opportunities and translate them into potential connections ideas, tactics and programs.
- Coordinate custom research efforts with internal and supplier partners as necessary to effectively measure program ROI across revenue, brand equity, and shopper engagement.
- Decision Making: Take decisions on the recommended components of programs to support brand and customer plans, on the most effective and efficient means of executing
- Identify and manage the correct external partners (agencies, technology companies, suppliers of products/experiences etc.) to bring about flawless execution and negotiate contracts and deals where appropriate
- Make 'in flight' decisions to optimize, course correct, amplify or cut programs based on engagement and data derived.
- Innovation: Find innovative ways of leveraging existing digital capabilities to create genuinely differentiated programs that inspire customers and consumers to choose The Coca-Cola Company. And where existing capabilities fall short, create new ways to drive our agenda and roadmap for "marketing in a digital world"
- Actively manage the convergence of physical and digital behaviors (phygital) as they relate to our consumers, customers and constituents to advance more integrated and holistic connections plans
- Project Management: Manage the execution and delivery of multiple connections programs to hit targets, optimize efficiencies and remains on budget;
- Manage agencies, suppliers and contractors employed in the delivery of programs
- Inform vested parties on progress and make 'course correction' decisions
- Core Competencies: must have strong foundations in all things digital, Innovative planning mindset, inventive creator of ideas, natural problem solver, great communicator, great collaborator, balance long-term relationships and short-term programs, analytical bent, inspires and influences peers, colleagues, customers and other parties.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or Technology required; Master's Degree preferredProfessional Experience
- 8 or more years of experience in Marketing Activation, Experiential, Digital Marketing, Promotions, or Connections Planning required
- Experience working within large, highly-matrixed organizations preferred
- Vendor and budget management preferred
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top