1750 Tysons (12023), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Senior Digital Product Manager - National Expansion
As the “Explore” Product Owner you will serve as the manager of the overall vision and delivery of the digital content experience. “Explore” is our next generation interactive retail experience. Your main responsibilities will be to set the strategic agenda for this critical experience and see it through execution.
You will partner with stakeholders across our Capital One Cafe team, Marketing, PR and additional groups to help build the vision for engaging digital signage from ideation through execution, analysis and review. You will determine the appropriate levels of resources needed for the delivery of the various Explore digital content programs and campaigns.
Additional Key responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive and detailed management for all active digital projects: tasks, milestones and deadlines.
- Partner with stakeholders to deploy the development and design of Capital One’s digital signage.
- Partner with key stakeholders to review and oversee procurement of: software, physical infrastructure (includes: installation, updated support) and content management of digital signage.
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop the right content mix of existing content and “created” content that translates into the overall brand message of Capital One Cafes.
- Be proactive in seeking out additional content and experiences by networking and collaborating with interactive producers, information architects, User Experience professionals, Media Reps, programmers and designers.
- Work with our established vendors to maximize efficiency of the current content mix and backend software system. Provide feature requests and optimize platform to improve the current Cafe Customer experience.
- Partner with stakeholders to continue to develop and refine the ROI measurement plan. (i.e. Decide which metrics with determine success: interactivity, impressions, retention, action, dwell time, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for proposal writing and client facing presentations
- Up-to-date knowledge and understanding of all digital media disciplines and awareness of current trends and best practices.
- Knowledge of video Adobe Creative Suite and broad understanding of digital equipment
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience in digital product management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing
- 5+ years of experience in Consumer facing digital product Management
- New Product Development certification (NPDP)
- 2+ years of people management experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.