Senior Digital Project Manager - Digital Customer Experience FabRESPONSIBILITIES:
The Senior Digital Project Manager is accountable for providing end-to-end project management for all stages and phases of digital solutions being implemented. A large part of their success relies in their ability to interact well amongst management, our business affiliates and the project teams to ensure expectations are set, monitored and met.
A key responsibility of this position will be managing the complete lifecycle of digital projects varying in size, complexity, scope and need. Activities would include approvals, planning, execution and financial tracking, and closeout to ensure results are achieved. Regularly you'll be developing budgets, timelines and communicating progress, as well as tracking critical project achievements while also forecasting necessary changes.
The Sr. Digital PM will also work with the Digital CX lead(s) to establish project objectives, align vendors and cross-functional teams with a determined workflow and coordinate activities to ensure projects execution remains successful.
Additionally the Sr. Digital PM will be a key contributor in establishing and implementing methodologies crucial for the success of digital operations.
- Assist DCX Lead(s) in the formulation, rationalization and design of new projects
- Establish, formalize and utilize processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks, and changes.
- Manage project status and information in the form of briefings, project update meetings, written, and graphical reports.
- Develop, maintain, and manage detailed and summarized project plans of all projects. Ensure plan align with program-level strategies.
- Creates and maintains process workflow documentation to support business needs.
- Manages projects to completion ensuring on-time delivery, meeting of budgetary demands, and maintaining overall project ownership.
- Acts as the primary contact for project status. Maintains communication with project stakeholders.
- Facilitates and leads project meetings.
- Addresses problems with a risk management and contingency planning approach. Proposes options to the Digital CX lead(s).
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is a unique opportunity to help lead the strategy and implementation of digital solutions that will impact how customer interact with us digitally. Because of that we are seeking a digital-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how design, technology and analytics can help us achieve our business goals. The ideal candidate should be methodical and have excellent time management and communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams and individuals.
At the CX.Fab, we are digital solution architects and operators. As a key member of the Fabs, the position requires implementing project management strategies that rationalize digital solutions against the feasibility of implementing them. Therefore, this candidate must have a strong experience determining the scope and complexity from a multitude of digital projects.
- 5 years of project management experience delivering customer centric digital solutions
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or related experience
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of software development, CRM, user experience, creative design, and infrastructure architecture
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven success in a navigating and managing people and processes with a focus on performance
- Prior Digital Consulting experience a plus
- International Travel Requirements up to 35%
Must demonstrate the problem solving, decision-making and leadership skills that drives projects forward. Must reveal manager-level acumen, self-motivation, creativity, and strategic-to-tactical agility. Must fit into the Air Liquide culture, particularly: putting safety first, accepting and implementing distributed responsibility, respecting the dignity of one another, acting with ethics and integrity, confronting problems, being open to ideas, and managing with an eye towards longer-term success. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essentials functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enables individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Able to talk, hear, and walk sit: use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch.
Specific vision abilities to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus objects required. WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and is an office setting.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability