Directs business operations activities that improve operational efficiency within an organization. Oversees the business intelligence gathered from various processes, systems and best practices. Interacts with senior management to incorporate business specific requirements into operations activities. Implements processes and develops best practices for business intelligence and management. Drives business strategic initiatives and implements productivity improvement opportunities. Oversees performance of the organization against strategic and tactical objectives. May have global responsibility for business operations. Drives Key Education Programs such as: Reporting, Federation, Transformation, and Loyalty.
**PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
• Manages key business operations activities and continuous improvement of processes. Directs process and reporting activities for organization and/or divisional/country to include financial, productivity, quality compliance, training, efficiency, etc. Oversees all intelligence provided to senior management.
• Identifies and implements key operational and performance metrics to measure business performance driving reporting activities. Develops key metrics and measures business performance of the organization against strategic and tactical operational metrics. Develops business models, business cases, and forecasting tools in support of various strategic initiatives.
• Drives operational inefficiencies, best practices and other improvement initiatives with senior management and operations teams. Acts as customer advocate for processes, metrics, measurements and tools developed for management of the business.
• Interfaces and collaborates cross-functionally to maintain communication among business groups. Develops overall objectives and long-term goals of the organization.
• Develops of and manages the execution of systems process and best practices to drive consistency and efficiency in managing the business. Oversees project plans to roll out new/enhanced process, systems, and /or best practices.
• Manages the activities of a broad functional area, division and or country. Responsible for developing and administering budgets, schedules and performance standards for organizational unit. May oversee the work of vendors and cross-functional project teams
• Performs other duties as required.
• Ability to work effectively with senior management.
• Person must have demonstrated passion and track record of leading changes.
• Ability to manage in a matrix environment.
• Customer service skill.
• Sense of urgency.
• Strategic planning abilities.
• Strong ability to influence at all levels.
• Financial acumen.
• Deep understanding of EMC's Field organization: Appreciation for how field operates, inclusive of partners, in order to support sales through influence.
• "Agent of change" as member of Leadership team: Person must have demonstrated passion and track record of leading changes. Must be committed to continuous improvement and relentless desire to maximize relevance of efforts both the Ed Services organization, as well as the larger EMC.
**Education Required:** Master's degree preferred
**Experience Required:** 10-15 Years
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
**Critical Hiring Criteria:**
Administrative Services & Operations
200 - STORAGE CORPORATE
US - Massachusetts - Hopkinton