Senior Account Director- Oracle Marketing Cloud (OMC)
- • Thorough understanding of and/or interest in online marketing
- • Manage a project team of account managers
- • A strong work ethic, a winning attitude and a sense of humor
- • Track record of experience in client services, account and/or project management in digital or email marketing
- • Highly detail-oriented with a keen eye for client-specific requirements
- • Client focus with an obsession for achieving measurable results
- • Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines while demonstrating enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients
- • Highly responsive to client requests/communications
- • Strategic and analytical insight to identify and solve client's business, marketing and technology problems
- • Work to identify growth opportunities within existing accounts
- • Extremely proactive, highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks
- • Strong data gathering, storytelling, and analytical skills
- • Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, with both internal colleagues and external clients
- • Technically literate and comfortable working with Internet technologies, and desire to build technical knowledge
- • BA/BS
• Manage a team that is responsible for the day-to-day operations of our largest accounts making sure the account is running smoothly and profitably.
• Manage budget tracking and forecasting for your projects / work with your team across all Responsys disciplines involved to highlight any concerns.
• Gather business requirements, identify needs and scope programs to ensure quality programs exceed client's expectations and industry standards.
• Establish thorough project documentation, develop project plans, drive client business reviews for your campaigns, identify and draft marketing success stories.
• Know the client's business intimately and be an effective spokesperson for the client within the OMC; representing the client's point of view and concerns.
• Part of an internal team working on short-term projects and/or campaigns, with an understanding of long-term planning requirements and growth of the business.
• Push the envelope of ground-breaking strategies for designing and executing successful integrated lifecycle email programsQualifications:
As a leader within the Expert Services organization, you are responsible for ensuring that a quality, integrated software solution is delivered in a timely manner, at budget, and to our client*s satisfaction. This involves working closely with the client to understand and manage their expectations, as well as working closely with Oracle and third-party vendors to ensure delivery. Establish vision for Creative/Campaign Services that will align with product and industry trends.
Serves in a first line management role. Plans, organizes, directs and controls the work activities and staff of an Expert Services practice. Supports Sales efforts involving delivery from his/her Service Line. Manages client relationships and is responsible for the quality of Expert services delivered by his/her service line. Can lead the design, develop, test, and launch complex email campaigns and interactive programs using the Interact platform on-time, on-budget, and without an errors. Gather, manage, and execute client specifications. Review project requests from clients to determine how to implement using established processes and best practices, or scope production specifications for custom projects. Design and deliver internal/external training. Demonstrate leadership and mentor other members. Handle client escalations. Manage team of expert resources by allocating resources, forecasting, hiring, reviewing quality reports, and ensure development/training for team. Represents development organization at client meetings and presentations. Develop and publish code standards and train cross-functional teams.
8 years of professional experience. 3-5 years Management experience in a Software Development organization preferred. Excellent presentation skills. Excellent written and oral communication.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.