Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Director, Global Strategy and Advertising/Promotion to be located in Somerville, NJ, OR Cincinnati, OH.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products.
Role Summary Statement & Key Responsibilities:
- Leads the team supporting activities across all platforms. This individual will partner with platform and regional leaders to optimize RA resourcing and drive operational efficiency by:
- Setting strategic direction and priorities for base business activities.
- Manages associates supporting the needs of Wave 1 and Wave 2 markets that work across platforms.
- Ensuring a harmonized approach across different Platform teams and ownership of centralized responsibilities
Provide direction and oversight of regulatory advertising & promotion compliance activities for Ethicon products. Will develop and lead a team of Regulatory professionals to:
Conduct regulatory promotional labeling and marketing compliance reviews to help ensure that materials and communications are consistent with product labeling, are adequately supported and are in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and policies related to advertising & promotion of medical devices, biologic and combination products. Helps ensure compliant growth under applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, and company policies by strategically supporting the business and addressing problems/opportunities by generating alternatives to achieve desired outcomes.
Develops and provides input for policies, procedures and training related to Regulatory Advertising & Promotion and marketing compliance.
Facilitate productive conversations to develop viable alternatives and solutions to help accomplish the identified communication goals.
Clear template copy to be used globally
Recruiting, leading, and developing Associates to strengthen RA organizational capabilities.
Directing the team to deliver robust regulatory strategies and information required to sustain global market access.
Identifying and implementing streamlined regulatory processes.
Developing and overseeing department budget.
Monitors complex issues related to the maintenance of global product registrations (supporting wave 1 and 2 markets), escalating where appropriate.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience within a regulated industry required, with minimum of five (5) years of experience in medical devices preferred
A minimum of five (5) years of experience leading teams is required, preferably in a virtual environment. Experience in managing a contracted workforce preferred
Broad experience in Regulatory Affairs required
- Working knowledge and thorough understanding of how global regulations impact current product registrations required.
Approximately 25% travel, domestic/international may be required
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOther Locations
North America-United States-Ohio-CincinnatiOrganization
Ethicon Inc. (6045)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.