Join us on our exciting journey!IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Global HR Business Partner role for R&D Solutions supporting leadership in the planning, oversight, and effective implementation of HR and people-related initiatives, in support of business performance and growth.
As HR Business Partner, with limited guidance, provide expertise, support and advice to assigned management teams either locally, regionally, globally or by function. With senior management, establish strategic goals and priorities and direct/oversee their delivery. Virtually lead a team of HR professionals, including
geographically remote team members, in a matrix structure to assure business delivery and results.
• Act as Business Partner to develop and direct the HR business plan in alignment with and in support of the
business goals and objectives.
• Design and lead implementation of solutions to enhance and grow the business, including organizational design
and development, management and talent development, employee engagement initiatives, ensuring effective and
efficient delivery of HR services and functions.
• Lead activities and initiatives associated with change management involving reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions
and transfers to ensure compliance to local legislation.
• Virtually partner and lead extended HR team across HR operations and COE teams to support employees and managers globally. Partner with HR specialist functions/Centers of Excellence to ensure delivery against strategic business imperatives and deliver solutions to meet business needs.
• Sponsor and lead the implementation of projects within HR and across the business related to employment
legislation, HR systems, practices, procedures and compliance.
• Sponsor and lead the implementation of projects within HR and across the business for the day-to-day
development of redesign and new local and global HR initiatives.
• Provide HR Partnering management coaching and counseling to business leaders and managers to effectively
meet business line/region goals.
• Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to management teams as necessary.
• Provide advice, guidance and direct support on all aspects related to people management to senior management.
• May be responsible for payroll functions as appropriate, depending on country and regional structure.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Sound knowledge of local and relevant employment legislation
• Excellent problem-solving, judgment and decision-making skills in highly complex situations
• Excellent presentation skills
• Expert coaching and counseling skills
• Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications
• Very effective persuasive influencing skills
• Organization and project management skills
• Excellent leadership skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and very good interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to work in a matrix environment
• Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent and 10 years experience as a generalist or combination of generalist
and specialist experience including 4 years direct line management experience and experience operating with
senior/executive management teams; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
* We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!We invite you to join IQVIA™.
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.