Company Description About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description
The Sr. Director, Integrated Commerce Solutions, will serve as a payment acceptance and merchant acquiring/processing subject matter expert. The role is responsible for providing insights on product and market trends, developing growth strategies, developing and implementing new and creative approaches to product improvement, and develop strategic recommendations to help drive profitable growth for both Visa and clients. The position will work closely with and manage key relationships for internal and external partner groups, requiring highly effective collaboration and influencing, and driving results in a matrix environment and across Visa's global organization. In this context, Integrated Commerce is the enablement of commerce management and multi-channel payment management (also referred to often as Omni-channel or Omni-commerce)Position Scope:
- Drive internal alignment and engagement in Visa's Integrated Commerce strategy. Act as focal point between the Integrated Commerce and Acquirer OBO strategies.
- Provide subject matter expertise and industry insights into the development of an overall Integrated Commerce strategy. Work in collaboration with peers to develop fact base around specific IC components for socialization and alignment. Engage with Product leads to facilitate and influence product roadmaps.
- Lead oversight of Co-brand related efforts, including driving the value of Visa Small business with potential and existing merchant Co-brand partners and Visa Co-brand teams. Activities will include product launch or expansion exploration, RFP responses, product value proposition and portfolio optimization.
- Lead strategy that fosters relationships with critical industry stakeholders , such as industry partnerships and associations, demonstrating the value of Visa's Integrated Commerce Solutions.
- Manage relationships Account Executive teams (merchant, acquirer, processor, technology partner) and work collaboratively, and proactively lead as required, across functional teams including, marketing , product, analytics, product development, business operations and strategy and others to develop and execute annual strategic plans and key initiatives.
- Lead various ad-hoc internal projects as assigned.
- 15 years' experience in card payments industry with a focus on merchant acceptance and acquirer processing. MBA or equivalent strongly preferred with 5-7+ years' experience in product or portfolio management and product marketing disciplines
- Ability to lead broad, strategic initiatives
- Strong analytical skills and business case development experience
- Ability to interpret data and translate findings into strategic insights and actionable recommendations
- Strong public speaking and presentation experience (large and small groups)
- Experience presenting to and building relationships with senior management level audiences, both internally and externally
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross-functional areas to influence and achieve consensus on goals and objectives
- Analytical, fact-based and the ability to synthesize and organize data/information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal, presentation skills, and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively across technical teams and business teams
- Excellent planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong business acumen, excellent written communication skills
- Up to 25% travel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.