Company Description About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description
The Senior Director will be a member of the Integrated Commerce Solutions Team which is responsible for strategy development and coordination, strategic projects and planning, market research and strategic intelligence related to the articulation and execution of an Integrated Commerce strategy. He/she will lead projects or major project work streams related to the IC strategy, business development, or strategic initiatives. The position will be based in the San Francisco Bay Area with some travel expected. In this context, Integrated commerce is the enablement of commerce management and multi-channel payment management (also referred to as Omni-channel and Omni-commerce)
- Lead projects or major project workstreams related to Integrated commerce strategy, business development, or business initiatives
- Structure and solve business problems, collaborating and coordinating with a range of internal
stakeholders to make recommendations on a wide range of business issues. Build out unique,
creative and impactful solutions by integrating insights across Visa's many expert functional resources and supporting collaborative solution development.
- Develop rigorous, fact based, quantitative analysis to support recommendations. Ensure strategic
and financial soundness and alignment for any recommendations
- Work closely with cross-functional and regional management teams on strategic projects,
bringing timely and useful insight and analytical support
- Develop clear and concise executive level communications. Communicate recommendations to
senior management, other executive, functional, or regional staff and management in a clear, concise and impactful way
- Manage and provide continuous coaching and training to strategy associates
MBA or relevant graduate degree from top-tierAdditional Information
institution or similar academic / professional experience
- Typically requires 10+
years total experience with 3-4+ years of post-graduate experience in
management consulting or corporate strategy preferred
- Experience in and/or significant exposure to the payments industry preferred
- Ability to independently lead and manage projects with multiple workstreams, with proven leadership success over a wide variety of functional business problems
- Ability to structure and manage complex cross-enterprise projects and processes with multiple
stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical
rigor, attention to detail and ability to structure and analyze sophisticated financial modeling
- Experience working with economic theories, strategic and prioritization frameworks, scenarios
analysis, and competitive assessments. Knowledge of payment industry revenue drivers a plus.
- Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior managers and
external business partners
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility as a "peer"
with functional and regional leaders within Visa
- Self-starter, team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent
presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.