Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Director, Application Services Digital Health Technology & e-Commerce to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible teams building digital software and mobile for our Health & Wellness and Commercial lines of business that is enabling the future of healthcare in the Digital World. The position is a leadership role responsible for leading our Global Digital Health Technology & e-Commerce service team creating digital software and healthcare technology solutions for J&J’s healthcare product lines and therapeutic areas. The position will be located in the Raritan, NJ area.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical device markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease, and improve the quality of life of patients and their loved ones.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position is within the IT Application Services Digital and Analytics organization, that is focused on Technical Solutions Delivery, Consulting, and Software Engineering of Digital Marketing solutions, Analytics, Business Intelligence solutions, and Digital Health solutions for Johnson & Johnson Operating Companies. This individual will act as a Senior Director leading a set of scrums team designing and developing solutions for patients, professionals, and healthcare providers.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• A leadership role in managing a group of agile scrum software development teams.
• Resource planning, management, and reporting on team performance against goals and metrics.
• Building and managing a team of scrum masters and technical service owners implementing a portfolio of solutions across a broad set of business areas.
• Software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of new technologies, and software development.
• Collaborating with the core development team and the product owners to define and estimate business requirements and translate them into specific software tasks
• Collaborating internally with peers leading all aspects of our digital strategy (ex. eCommerce, digital marketing, sales force enablement, analytics/big data).
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
• A minimum of 15 years of broad IT experience in web and internet technologies is required, preferably in a large global organization.
• Must have prior experience leading large organizations through transformational change, attracting, mentoring and retaining top IT talent and creating an environment that fosters excellence, collaboration and teamwork.
• Hands on experience running Agile software development teams with a minimum of 20 members and 2 concurrent projects is required.
• Experience in development and commercial launch of consumer oriented software products with a healthcare focus is required.
• Experience in managing vendor and consulting partners is required.
• Experience with GXP software development and validation is required.
• Experience with intellectual property management and assessments (freedom to operate analysis and patent filing management) is required.
• Must have the ability to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with lean product design principles is preferred.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function