The Sr. Director, Global End User Services role leads the Global End User Services (GEUS) function which includes Email, Executive Email, Skype for Business, End User Experience, Desktop/Laptop Support, Patching and SW distribution services and Mobile Device Management on a global basis. This role is responsible for ensuring end user, application and infrastructure support for over 150,000 devices is consistent across locations and uses enterprise support tools and processes; ensuring integration of applications and infrastructure support teams with defined enterprise support strategy; ensuring adherence to enterprise-wide Service Management tools strategy and tools roadmap. This role owns, governs and modifies overall enterprise processes for Level 1 and Level 2 support through their lifecycle which includes rollout and monitors compliance.
In addition, this role will be responsible for the End User Experience globally. This will include BYOD, collaboration tools, device and integration experience.
- Leads deployment and support of over 150,000 end user devices globally.
- Responsible for the end user experience
- Ensures application and infrastructure support is consistent across locations and uses enterprise support tools and processes
- Ensures integration of applications and infrastructure support teams with defined enterprise support
- Ensures adherence to enterprise-wide service management tools strategy and tools
- Owns, governs and modifies overall enterprise processes for Level 1 and Level 2 support through their lifecycle which includes rollout and monitors compliance
- Partners with Level 3 leadership on enterprise processes
- Drives continuous improvement of Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 support processes and tools
- Ensures proper prioritization of demand/requests for Level 2 and Level 3 support
- Provides visibility to recurring call trends and problem areas with Level 2 and Level 3 support teams
- This role could be located in either Plano, Texas or Purchase, N.Y.
- Bachelor's degree required. An advanced degree preferred or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 15 years of related IT business work experience
- previous and/or current Fortune 100 experience preferred.
- Experience managing large end user infrastructure platforms and experience managing a global e-mail structure.
- Must be highly skilled with Microsoft suite of products.
- A professional who can provide examples of transforming end user experience within a global company - a game changer!
- Solves highly complex, politically sensitive problems across teams
- Ability to set and effectively communicate IT strategies
- Ability to influence across all sectors to gain alignment, agreement and commitments
- Strong change leadership and ability to lead a global, transformation program
- Experience with Vendor and Contract Management
- Strong management skills with the ability to develop a virtual team and cultivate talent
- Must possess 'executive presence" and possess previous experience working with senior leadership.
Not Eligible for Relocation