The Senior Director of Global Network Services is part of the Global Technology Management. The Global Technology Management organization is responsible for PepsiCo's Global Infrastructure services. This role will be personally engaged in and responsible for the creation, development, execution, and supervision of all aspects of the PepsiCo Network, Videoconferencing, Webcasting, Telecommunications, Extranet, Firewall and DNS services across the PepsiCo enterprise. Under his/her direction, the team has responsibility for the 24/7 delivery of all shared communication infrastructure and connectivity services worldwide. This is a very visible role within PepsiCo's Global IT organization.
- Provide Network, Telecommunications, Extranet, Firewall and DNS services and thought leadership throughout the organization.
- Identify opportunities to leverage automation and standardize services for Network, Telecommunications, Extranet, Firewall and DNS services.
- Drive PepsiCo's security standards for Network, Telecommunications, Extranet, Firewall and DNS services globally. In such areas as Disaster Recovery, SOX compliance, PepsiCo compliance and security Standards.
- Management of $$ Million expenses, 60+ PepsiCo employees and multiple Managed Service providers globally.
- Drive and deliver a multi-year Global Network transformation program, changing how PepsiCo procures Network, Telecommunications, Extranet, Firewall and DNS services. Moving from a model that is a mix of insourced and outsourced to a common model globally.
- End to End responsibility, governance and management of global Network Operations providers, 6+ WAN providers and email provider globally to meet or exceed agreed service level agreements across the global. Supporting over 2,300 PepsiCo locations globally.
- Drive Continuous improvement in Services and service levels provided to PepsiCo.
- Partner with peers in IT and Business in order to deliver PepsiCo goals
- Experience managing, deploying, and upgrading telecommunication network, voice networks, data networks, video networks, Unified Communications and email globally.
- Experience and knowledge of Voice Technologies, VOIP, SIP, MPLS, MS Exchange, Video Conferencing, Webcasting, Routing, Switching, Cloud technologies, Unified Communications and all related technologies
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and the impact of the infrastructure
- Knowledge and experience implementing ITIL Standards
- Prior experience in a similar role in multiple multi-national companies from a global perspective
- Prior experience in dealing with outsourcing/off-shoring firms
- Communication skills- This role will require outstanding communication skills, ability to provide balanced recommendations that include risk assessments, decision analysis, and advantages for proposed solutions
- Integrated global capability delivery experience and project management
- Ability to inspire a multi-cultural, geographically dispersed team
- Proven track record of successful large-scale change leadership
- Strong experience managing and leading technical teams.
- Proven experience in navigating complex organizations, creative problem solving, and rational experimentation
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in designing, developing, configuring, and implementing enterprise networks with diverse solutions from multiple vendors.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, related technical discipline, or equivalent experience. Masters degree desired.
- Expert knowledge in designing secure, scalable and highly available data, voice and video networks on a global basis.
- Strong business acumen, with experience in understanding and shaping technology investments in support of company strategy. Exposure to business process development, governance processes, management and budgeting. Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills around collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.