IT Service Management - Global Processes Sr. Director
This position within the Global Operations organization will be responsible for key aspects of the IT Service Management space. Specifically, will coordinate all process owner activity and provide direction for implementation and maturation of sustainable ITSM processes and tools. Position will also be focused very heavily on the development and delivery of a global ITSMO strategy, that will include a CMDB strategy and the execution of it, assisting in establishing intra-department IT governance processes, taking into account all the requirements of supporting teams such as asset management, change control, and current operational aspects of the strategy. In addition, this position will be accountable for the design, review, metrics, and continual service improvement of new/enhanced global processes prioritized during our ITSMO strategy/roadmap. Following are key role expectations:
- Execution of Global ITSMO Strategy and Roadmap
- Establish Service Management formal and informal communication channels and training, and ongoing communications campaigns in support of ITSM adoption
- Facilitate the adoption of IT Service Management Best Practices and Processes throughout the organization by following Organizational Change Management practices
- Ensure Service Management Processes are effective in meeting regulatory requirements and corporate policies
- Leads efforts to improve cross process integration with appropriate qualitative and quantitative measures while leveraging established industry guidelines and benchmarks
- Define, report on, and create dashboards for all key KPI and SLA measurements in the IT Service Management space.
- Directly oversee process activities for Incident Management and Service Request Fulfillment Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management and Service Level Management.
- Establishes policies and practices for the Service Desk function and monitors outcomes regularly with Business Relationship Management team on the alignment and performance of client-facing process activities.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10-25%
The position will report to the US-based Operations Service Management Vice President.Qualifications/Requirements
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in IT related topics.
- 15+ years' with following experiences: Multi-national experience, IT Service Manage, Problem Management, Incident Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, project management, CPG business, and partnering with sourcing companies.
- Executive Presence
- Multi-national cultural sensitivity and navigation
- Excellent communication skills, highly-collaborative
- Organized and detail oriented
- Self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and takes initiative
- Willing/"can do" attitude to drive for results - including "hands on" engagement as required
- Comfortable leading through ambiguity, including during crises/disasters, business change, or organizational change events, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work across multiple organizations, Regions, Sectors and teams.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.