Senior Director, Learning (Technology Organization)
Capital One is in the midst of becoming a more digitally and technology centered company. The Senior Director of Technology Learning and Development at Capital One will have a direct hand in designing, building and implementing blended learning strategies designed to help our internal associates and business leaders grow both their technical skills and general business leadership acumen. The incumbent will help us build a world class Technology College as part of transforming our organization, and will partner with Senior Executives and Technology Experts to design and build learning strategies to support our Technology growth.
The Senior Director will lead a group of highly skilled and passionate learning professionals. He/she will have the unique opportunity to champion, innovate, and refine the impacts of learning throughout the organization. Success will be achieved by cultivating a broad network throughout the company, developing strong partnerships with other learning professionals and business practitioners, while delivering critical solutions for these client groups.
If this sounds like a role that you could be successful in… come join us!
• Lead and develop a team of learning professionals to develop innovative training solutions
• Partner with Technology leaders and HR Partners to design and build a world class Technology training program
• Lead the development and implementation of learning initiatives in support of key business priorities
• Leverage tools and experience for different learning styles
• Implement adult learning best practices and innovative, creative learning strategies
• Assess and identify current and future organizational training and development needs
• Lead large scale training projects and initiatives
• Create and maintain training budgets
• Prioritize training efforts and effectively allocate resources
• Collaborate with other Capital One Learning Leaders to drive efficiency
• Track and report on training effectiveness and return on investment
• Build and maintain relationships with external training vendors for training content and delivery.
• Attract top talent to the organization to build out a best in class team.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.