The Senior Director, Organizational Development is responsible for the strategy, development, deployment, and maintenance of PepsiCo's performance management process (PMP) and related processes globally. The role is integral to the success of the Enterprise Organization Development team and is responsible for three key areas: (a) providing deep expertise, thought leadership and global COE process management regarding the design, development, and deployment of PepsiCo's existing and future PMP; (b) enhancing people leadership capability and accountability among PepsiCo's managers through our upward feedback process and development resources; and (c) partnering with our Total Rewards team to design and manage an enterprise-wide employee recognition program. In short, the role provides COE level expertise to the organization in all aspects of talent and leadership development, requiring the ability to translate strategic concepts into useful tools with broad-base appeal and organizational impact. The individual in this role is expected to remain active and highly engaged in the field of Industrial-Organizational Psychology and Consulting Psychology to ensure they are current with the latest trends in the areas of leadership, PMP, multi-source assessment, and employee recognition.
- Leads our global PMP agenda in support of PepsiCo's operating model and ensure that PepsiCo stays in the forefront of talent development
- Develops relevant and high impact PMP approaches, processes and tools. This includes simplifying processes and increasing how HR adds value
- Drives increased manager capability and accountability, including long-term viability and application of associated multi-rater feedback tool (PEPL, MQPI)
- Develops global employee recognition solutions and works with other COEs and Sector teams for delivery and ownership
- Enterprise Business Process Owner for the My P&D global system with liaison to HR Operations and others as needed
- Partners with Sector-based COE and SDT to address requests for services
- Leads vendor selection in content areas and manages vendor relationships
- Content areas include performance management, manager capability, multi-rater feedback, global career frameworks, functional career models, competencies, employee recognition
- 10-12 years of experience in I-O/OD consulting experience (internally or externally)
- Ph.D. in Industrial-Organizational Psychology or related field preferred; MBA or Master's degree in I-O psychology or related field required
- Deep technical knowledge and experience building and maintaining performance management processes and multi-source assessment (e.g., 360-degree, Upward Feedback).
- Track record of professional presentations and publications on performance management or related topics.A business mindset: ability to make talent management approaches and processes relevant and value-add to associates globally.
- Strategic and conceptual thinking that is pragmatic and sensible
- Global Mindset and Collaboration: Incorporates needs, wants and goals from different business units into enterprise solutions. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Track record of strong partnerships, ability to influence, driving the agenda, and getting work done through others.
- Organizational savvy and demonstrated ability to thrive in a matrix.
- Learning Agility: Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement to current process and practices by benchmarking externally.
- Executive Presence: Presents self and views in a credible manner, backed by compelling rationale.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency to deliver.
- High integrity and ability to build trusting relationships.
- Exceptional project management experience.
- Ability to lead, inspire and manage technical and non-technical partners.
- Ability to conduct strategic data analysis to discern actionable insights, and coach others in analysis/insights across business units.
- Vendor Management: Provide management/oversight for vendor relationships, balancing quality, cost, and responsiveness to ensure best value for PepsiCo.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Eligible for Limited Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.