Company Description About Visa/CyberSource: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind -
making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone
everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that
unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company,
tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been
and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world.
Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per
second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital
currency instead of cash and checks. Job Description Responsibilities: Solution Management
- Core responsibility to define, advocate and
champion product solutions for CYBS "On Behalf Of" (OBO) Partners
- Act as the chief solution's lead and
product/solutions liaison for key global Partners (OBO)
- Turn ideas into proof of concepts / technical
artifacts which can be used to highlight our innovations, or as the basis for
new Visa/CyberSource solutions, products and services
- Initiate new OBO solution ideation and execution to drive the creation of new solutions in conjunction with solution and product owners with OBO partners as well as 3rd party technology
- Brainstorm with internal and external partner teams to develop ideas and potential
solutions for co-creation
- Work closely with the core Product Managers, Sales Engineers, Developers, OBO
Partners, External vendors, to scope plan, critical path and risks, and with
teams of clients/partners to understand their deployment environment
- Manage the solution development process and own the deliverables from inception to partner
- Ensure feasibility of Solutions by mapping components to actual existing
capabilities/assets (internal and external)
- Drive coordination with core product teams to enable necessary product changes.
Provide thought leadership in payments and related aspects, in order to develop
a vision for specific areas of solution, identify key innovation opportunities
for Visa, and identify potential partners
- Keep abreast of evolving technologies and anticipate technological evolutions that
could be leveraged into new and existing Visa/CyberSource products and services
with specific focus on OBO
- Maintain high level of expertise across the entire product line of CyberSource solutions
- Successful candidates should have a minimum of 12+ years of business experience within a
top tier payment gateway and/or Merchant Acquiring Institution
- While a Bachelors degree is required, an MBA or equivalent is strongly preferred.
- Advanced understanding of banking and payment card system and processes
- Sound knowledge of strategic planning and merchant acceptance business acumen
- Experience/knowledge of emerging payment trends and competitive landscape
- Strong analytical, quantitative, commercial, project management and interpersonal
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills; Ability to synthesize information into
key messages appropriate for the audience.
- Ability to inspire and lead high performing cross-functional teams who can envision and
create innovative solutions that meet the needs of our worldwide customers.
- Disciplined and tolerant of ambiguity, with the maturity and capability to interact and
influence across multiple organizational levels internal and external to CYBS
- Negotiation skills with proven track record of achieving results
- Ability to interact with senior management; strong communication and presentation skills
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in digging into the detail, understanding data, making
recommendations based on the data and using it to solve problems.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.