Visa has built the world's premier payments networks with advanced processing and value added services. "Visanet" is capable of handling more than 50,000 transactions per second, with convenience,
reliability, and security, including fraud protection for consumers and
guaranteed payment for merchants.
In response to the accelerating pace of change in the payments industry, Visa is extending its network, opening access to payment capabilities, and encouraging participation by new stakeholders in the payments ecosystem. To do that, we are unbundling our products, rationalizing them into consumable services (APIs and SDKs), and opening them up to a broader set of stakeholders through Visa Developer. Visa Developer enables financial institutions, merchants, strategic partners, and independent software vendors to more easily use our network, value-added services, and data assets. Through a best-in-class online developer experience and supporting expert services and tools, developers will be able to readily discover, access, integrate, and test what they need from Visa to create new and innovative solutions for their customers. Job Description
As a senior member of the Visa Developer Program Product & Strategy team the successful candidate will be responsible for working with clients, partners, prospective customers and across all of Visa's internal product development teams to help advance the Visa Developer Platform. This individual will have significant experience in building thriving software platforms with flourishing application developer ecosystems. He/She will possess the unique combination of technical and business acumen needed to drive product management & product definition work ranging from identifying use cases and business requirements, to defining developer API requirements, to performing market analysis, to driving solution development and defining overall business strategy. He/She will be particularly skilled at creating, articulating, and influencing customer influenced product strategy.
Specifically, the Senior Director, Platform Product Management will be responsible for:
- Developing and articulating strategic product development recommendations that advance the Visa Developer Program and Platform
- Collecting business and technical requirements from Visa's clients, prospective customers and partners and translating them into new innovative features, services and solutions for the Visa Developer Program and Platform
- Collaborating with the Visa Developer Program Technology team by providing prioritized internal and external customer requirements and KPIs, helping to define the platform roadmap, and helping to drive the product development process as an active participant
- Segmenting global markets, geographies and industries to determine new business and solution opportunities for the Visa Developer Program
- Establishing strong relationships with Visa's global field resources by both capturing their regional requirements and supporting their push of the Visa Developer Program out to their customers
- Being a passionate and proactive driver and articulate advocate for customers and for the Visa Developer Platform
- Creating effective communication, understanding, linkage, and prioritization of resources, across cross-functional teams
- Drive key product management functions, including customer needs assessment, competitive analysis, use-case development and cross functional team influence and leadership
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Videos To Watch