Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
The Client Business Executive is responsible for relationship management of one or more assigned Visa DPS Prepaid processing clients that are strategic to the enterprise. This role serves as the primary management contact and client liaison with the responsibility for account plans, client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, and the overall management of the client relationship. Identifies areas where continuous
improvement can be applied. Has responsibility for revenue growth and profitability of the DPS Prepaid processing business with assigned client(s). Responsibilities:
- Serves as the primary executive management contact and client liaison for delivery of Prepaid processing services. Maintains contact with client at an executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship.
- Represents the enterprise to the client and the client to the enterprise.
- Works to maintain and grow the client relationship while ensuring excellent ongoing customer service.
- Leads the Visa DPS Prepaid processing business development effort for incremental revenue opportunities and contract renewals with assigned clients.
- Identifies new business opportunities and promotes the value of new products/services to client portfolio.
- Develops and executes on customized account plans to increase revenue and market share from the client.
- Leads a team of personnel who manages all operational aspects of projects and assist in the day to day management of the client relationship. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure efficient operation of the function.
- Coordinates with the Technology and Product organizations to ensure the delivery of continuous and effective services, and ensures project completion within budget and in accordance with contract requirements.
- Identifies areas where continuous improvement can be applied, oversees the implementation of the change and measures the level of improvement.
- Proactively identifies and solves complex problems that impact the management, relationship, and direction of the business.
- Is the client escalation point of contact for escalated issue resolution
- Builds relationships across the enterprise and manages / coordinates with cross-functional groups - Product, CSS, Sales, Brand, Technology and others to ensure all opportunities/issues/escalations/deliverables for the client are provided according to client expectations.
A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or other related iscipline is required; 10-12 years of directly applicable experience in customer relationship management is required. General knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Deep knowledge to represent the enterprise's entire range of Visa DPS and Visa Prepaid products to the client and of the industry.
- Proven track record in client relationship management and/or the sales of technology products and services.
- Financial institution experience or comparable proven sales-marketing-consulting-support background with strong financial industry and data processing knowledge; direct experience in the Issuer Processing industry is highly desired.
- Broad understanding of the financial and strategic aspects of the business, and participates in and/or stablishes initiatives that contribute to the overall success of the enterprise; may also participate in initiatives that contribute to the overall success of the client's business.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills that ensure contract renewals, a track record of product and revenue growth, and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Displays strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication.
- Exhibits a high degree of initiative and analytical skills to handle and solve complex problems with minimal impact to the enterprise and the client.
- Maintains a good working relationship with both internal and client stakeholders.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead by example and motivate professional level staff.
- Displays strong leadership qualities, decision making abilities, and strong business judgment.
- 5 -10 years of direct staff leadership experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.