Visa Inc. is a global
payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial
institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories,
enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards,
extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable
its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of
time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities
to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital
currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make
purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of
which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are
more than 5,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative
solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital
currency to more people all over the world.
a Visa company, is the leading payment management company focused on
eCommerce. The company serves over
450,000 online merchants, including many leading global brands as well as a
broad base of small to mid-sized accounts.
Approximately 1 out of every 4 dollars spent online in North America is
processed through CyberSource, and we are growing worldwide. CyberSource is a payment management service
leader, combining a comprehensive suite of global payment options with
sophisticated fraud and security management, delivered in a
software-as-a-service model. Job Description
The Senior Director of Reporting,
Transaction Management, and Core Services will manage a team of product
managers to deliver the new Cybersource Business Center with enhanced
functionality in Reporting, Transaction Management, and Core Services. In
addition, this role will work closely with Visa's UI/UX team to implement
design thinking in all product suites. The ideal candidate should demonstrate
strong leadership skill to bring product and development team together to
deliver a solid solution. In addition, the individual should connect activities
and deliverables to business outcomes and execute Cybersource's product
- Manage a team of product managers and coach them to deliver top
priorities for the business.
- Ability to articulate product strategy, release-level feature
choices, economic rationale for major effort, and whole product thinking
to cross-functional teams.
- Instill data driven approach to product management organization.
Articulate product features to strategy and value to the business.
- Prioritize UI/UX roadmap related to Cybersource's Business
Center. Work with UI/UX to influence design thinking, usability testing.
- Define and implement strategy for the development and distribution
of reports for key external partners including merchants and strategic partners
- Define product roadmap for transaction management, merchant
notifications, and core services. Ensure team members work closely with
marketing, sales, and support to deliver product documentation, knowledge
- Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy,
product roadmap, and business plan for how it pertains to the new common
management of products and users.
- Evaluate new product opportunities and bring forward proposals for
products to expand reporting, transaction management, and core services.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, or
equivalent experience with hierarchy and portfolio management in the payments
industry, or merchant experience.
- 15+ years of progressive experience in the Payments space
- Experiences in managing a team of product managers
- Demonstrated strong leadership skill in bringing teams together to
deliver solid product.
- Demonstrated strength at building relationships, highly motivated,
strong sense of urgency, ability to motivate others
- Strong product management experience in business portal, payment
industry & API management.
- Creative spark - in product innovation, product management, and
finding ways to get things done
- Strong experience in designing user experience for customer facing
- Analytical skills - secure and compare information from different
sources to prioritize features
- Responsible for value proposition definition and communications,
product differentiation, cost/benefit analysis, and executive presentations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a flair for
getting people excited. Polished public speaker
- Financial services/payments, ecommerce, and mobile commerce
industry experience a strong plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.