As authentication becomes exponentially more complex, with countless new options and possibilities, Visa is developing solutions to simplify access to a proliferation of authentication services and providers. In so doing, Visa will make authentication simpler and smoother and enables clients to create new consumer experiences that would have been previously infeasible or impractical. Job Description
The Senior Director of "Client Engagement and Onboarding" will drive the adoption and positive client experience for Visa authentication solutions. The Senior Director will be the end-to-end "voice of the client" with responsibilities for conducting analysis, building strategies, developing plans, managing engagements and tracking progress. In addition, the Senior Director will be the internal evangelist to train Visa's client facing teams and regional product leads to take full advantage of Visa's global network. Responsibilities
- Propose SMART client goals with a 6-12-24 month horizon.
- Set revenue and other relevant targets for products in each region (in conjunction with regional partners) as well as measureable milestones to ensure progress is on track.
- Develop an understanding of local market/client needs and partner with executives and regional partners to develop training programs that build knowledge and adoption of products.
- Partner with Marketing to ensure assets will drive client engagement and conversion.
- Partner with strategy and operations to ensure contracts and pricing are competitively positioned in market and meet commercialization strategies.
- Formalize the client onboarding process including documentation, facilitation, tools and resources, needed personnel and process flow to drive product adoption/engagement of regional partners/product leads.
- Manage and co-lead client workshops to help clients best use authentication hub solutions.
- Advance and incorporate client perspectives and insights into key decisions on new products and services within Visa to enhance our ability to create value for clients.
- Lead the analysis, research, global insights and ongoing monitoring of market trends, activities and competitor actions to enable regional account teams to develop and implement pre-emptive strategies and plans for clients that drive growth and business opportunities.
- Proactively share relevant client information with internal Visa stakeholders to extend knowledge and understanding of client business issues and develop robust and comprehensive solutions.
- Provide continuity of support for clients throughout the development process.
- Manage the integration with other distribution channels including Visa Developer, CyberSource, Cardinal Commerce, DPS and 3rd party processors.
- Create system for tracking progress and feedback loop to help strengthen program.
- Provide weekly status updates, monthly report and ad-hoc analysis to help team and executives identify opportunities.
- Maintain a global calendar of key opportunities to drive client engagement and satisfaction.
- Work across time-zones to co-ordinate regional client engagement efforts.
- Travel domestically and internationally to engage with clients and train local product and sales team.
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of experience working in business development or client engagement roles
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build connections with clients and internal Visa team
- Demonstrated ability engage an executive audience and run large workshops
- Consistently follows through on commitments to build trust with clients and internal stakeholders
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Commercial acumen - has an in-depth understanding of clients, competitors and broader payments industry and able to develop unique revenue generating products and services
- Client impact - focuses on discovering and meeting client's needs that result in high impact solutions, keeps client's interests at the forefront and continually seeks to add value
- Strategic thinking: demonstrates a clear understanding of Risk and Authentication product strengths and opportunities and develops strategies that position our products to capitalize on emerging competitor actions, client and market-related needs
- Strong interest for the field of identification and authentication
- Experience in financial services or payments with an emphasis on emerging technologies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.