The Strategic Customer Group within Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is recruiting for a Senior Director, Solutions Innovation Marketing that can be located in Somerville, NJ; Cincinnati, OH; Warsaw, IN; Raynham, MA or West Chester, PA.
Within Johnson & Johnson Medical Device’s (JJMD’s) Strategic Customer Group, the Customer Marketing & Solutions department is responsible for helping establish Johnson & Johnson as the “partner of choice” with key health systems by developing and executing end-to-end customer marketing and solutions strategies aimed at helping health care providers reduce costs, improve outcomes, and advance patient satisfaction. The department has accountability for developing and aligning the Johnson & Johnson organization to a global solutions strategy and helping to build an insight-driven solutions portfolio both organically and through external partnerships.
The Senior Director of Solution Innovation Marketing will oversee the development of new solutions for the entire JJMD. This position will be a member of the Global Solution Council and will report directly to the VP of Customer Marketing and Solutions. This leader will work directly with a diverse team to oversee the development of global strategy and framework for future solutions. The Director will define business requirements and lead the evaluation and development of new solution offerings through new process development and technology evaluation and implementation. This includes the evaluation and articulate ROI and risk factors such as staffing, infrastructure, profitability and scalability. The leader will be responsible for evaluating and reporting on services and related technologies available in the market as well as emerging technologies and solutions. The Director will research, track and communicate industry trends, best practices and competitive service offerings to identify opportunities for growth, innovation, increased market share, and competitive advantage for future JJMD solutions. In addition, the Director will continuously observe and evaluate current solution offerings and related processes in order to identify, design and recommend opportunities for improvement and/or greater efficiency.
- Responsible for overseeing the development, planning, and execution of new solutions for the entire JJMD solutions platforms.
- Oversees the development of solutions for integrated care for critical platforms via partnership with Health & Wellness, internal development, external alliances or L&A
- Responsible for developing pilots to deploy, test, and refine potential solutions to determine impact, scalability, and value
- Responsible for launching new solutions including marketing and promotional materials and tools, as well as stakeholder training
- Drives collaboration with internal and external partners across One MD to effectively package existing solutions to create more value
- Oversees the development of a robust strategy and solution set for critical platforms currently under or anticipated to be under a bundled payment reimbursement model
- Drives collaboration with deployment, contracting, and pricing to develop new risk sharing agreements
- Collaborates with HEMA to develop clinical data to support procedure standardization strategies that may benefit health systems under a bundled payment model
- Responsible for developing a robust strategy and implementation plan for consumer/patient experience solutions within business critical service lines
- Oversees the development of new solutions that enable service line optimization (i.e. procedure standardization) on for critical platforms
- Responsible for ensuring collaboration with CLS and comm ops to develop and launch JJMD supply chain solutions/value prop, cost to serve model ensuring one face to our customers from a supply chain perspective
- Acts as SME for customers, FSO, and deployment team. Presents solutions to customers in partnership with deployment team to encourage adoption and may be called to review customer assessments
- This role will report directly to the Vice President of Customer Marketing and Solutions and will have four (4) direct reports and a combined team of ten (10) people
- A minimum of a BS/BA is required
- An advanced degree (MBA / MS) is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant business experience with at least 6 years of experience in account management, sales, marketing, health economics, outcomes research, or market access in the Medical Device or Health Care industry is required
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to make quick decisions and act decisively
- Proven ability to operative effectively in complex, matrix environments
- Experience in the medical device and/or healthcare environment is required
- Ability to manage and execute complex, cross-functional projects
- Ability to influence and collaborate in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Ability to interact with and lead at various levels of an organization, including executives, key business partners, and peers
- Must have the ability to make decisions independently and seek guidance where appropriate
- Ability to set strategies based on customer needs and business objectives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
- Strong time management and prioritization skills required
- Ability to create highly motivated, high impact teams with clear career paths and opportunities for recognition and advancement
- Ability to apply negotiation skills with senior management for allocation of resources
- Experience in developing and managing an effective Product strategy and /or Innovation processes is required
- Track record of translating customer insights into a new product or solution that created value required
- Demonstrated ability to develop new solutions and lead technology transformation required
- Successful track record of managing a team with responsibility for the performance management and hiring of the employees is required
- Domestic travel of up to 30% of the time is required
United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Ohio-CincinnatiOrganization
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.