Janssen Supply Group, LLC, part of Janssen Supply Chain (JSC), is recruiting for a Senior Director, Strategy and Innovation to be located in Raritan, NJ, Bridgewater, NJ, or Horsham, PA.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of Janssen Supply Chain, a global organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world. With Quality as their primary focus, this group strives to provide access and affordability through innovation and strong collaboration with their R&D and Commercial partners to deliver life changing solutions for patients in need.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop sustainable, integrated healthcare solutions by working side-by-side with healthcare stakeholders, based on partnerships of trust and transparency.
The Senior Director, Strategy and Innovation will:
• Support for the global Janssen business, across all therapeutic areas and geographic regions.
• Be responsible for oversight of the Office of Strategy & Innovation (OSI) for JSC.
• Support the execution of JSC’s strategic initiatives – which may include developing, evaluating, leading, coaching, and participating in key JSC initiatives that assist in the attainment of the overall JSC strategy. Lead the OSI team to partner with JSC, the Janssen Business, and Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain (JJSC) functions to translate strategy to action, drive implementation of our customer-focused vision, prioritize initiatives, and deliver purposeful innovation.
• Identify, align, prioritize and communicate JSC Strategic Priorities.
• Understand, translate, and communicate R&D and Commercial (Global, Regional, Local) strategies throughout Supply Chain functions, as required.
• Participate in development and ratification of Product Strategies (PM-led) and Platform Strategies (MTO-led).
• Develop JSC Strategic Plan and supporting Long Range Financial Plan (LRFP).
• Identify strategic products and markets (in concert with R&D and Commercial).
• Incubate projects and programs that deliver innovative patient-centric supply solutions
• Develop functional multi-year strategic roadmaps to feed JSC Strategic Plan and program / project activities.
• Execute annual training program for JSC, inclusive of modules on products, disease areas, and key markets / regions in addition to environmental scan and other key topics of interest.
• Oversee / coordinate executive presentations including updates to GOC, JJSC leadership, and commercial leadership on behalf of the JSC LT.
• Coordinate strategic communications development, cascading information about how JSC is translating strategy to execution through specific examples / successes.Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, or a related field is preferred.
• A minimum of five (5) years relevant business experience is preferred.
• Experience working across Operations, Commercial, and/or R&D functions is strongly preferred.
• Experience with innovation processes and tools are preferred.
• Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry experience is preferred.
• Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training, and/or certification is preferred.
• This position will be located in Raritan, NJ, Bridgewater, NJ, or Horsham, PA and may require about 30% domestic and international travel.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, North America-United States-New Jersey-BridgewaterOrganization
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.