Visa Performance Solutions (VPS) drives tangible, impactful and financial results for Visa's network clients, including both financial services and merchants. Drawing on our expertise in strategy consulting, data analytics, brand management, marketing, operational and macroeconomics, Visa Performance Solutions solves the most strategic problems for our clients.
The US Consulting Practice provides consulting and solution services for Visa's largest issuers in the United States. We apply deep expertise in the payments industry to provide solutions to assist clients with their key business priorities, drive growth and improve profitability. The VPS team provides a comprehensive range of consulting services to deliver solutions that address unique challenges in areas such as improving profitability, strategic growth, customer experience, digital payments and managing risk. Job Description
The Sr. Director will play a leadership role on a team of experienced professionals developing and delivering high impact projects for Visa's largest FI partners. Potential engagements could include portfolio management diagnostics, authorization optimization strategies, assessments of digital product and marketing programs, development of new products with implementation roadmaps, and optimizing client customer servicing processes.
We are looking for motivated, analytic individuals who will deliver strategic thought leadership, problem diagnostics and high impact solutions to clients. The incumbent must be able to develop enduring, strategic relationships with clients and across the Visa organization. This role can be based in the Bay Area, NYC or Wilmington, DE
Specific responsibilities include:
- Proactively engage with clients and Visa client leadership in
regular strategic & planning discussions; cultivate and manage a pipeline
of work with clients
- Develop frameworks, approaches, solutions and recommendations that
effectively and efficiently address the most impactful opportunities and
- Partner with peers in other functional areas (e.g., marketing,
analytics, risk, innovation) and across global regional teams to execute
projects in ways that leverage the breadth and depth of Visa's resources
- Produce insights and analyses to improve client performance,
drive understanding of client issues and provide strategic guidance for client
priorities across the payment P&L
- Where employee is a subject matter expert, provide knowledge
sharing, coaching and training across functional teams and/or regions
We are looking for individuals with deep payment and consulting expertise to provide analysis and strategic thinking to shape the services we deliver to clients, lead consulting engagements and develop actionable and scalable insights and solutions.
- Substantial problem solving ability with strategic focus on
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated intellectual and
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual with the ability to
handle numerous projects concurrently
- Executive Presence including excellent communication and
presentation skills, written and verbal and ability to communicate at all
levels within large organizations.
- Demonstrated leadership, managerial and collaboration capabilities, particularly with those who are not direct reports as may be found in a matrixed organization
- Holds self and others accountable for measurable high quality, timely and effect ive results. Displays a strong commitment to organizational success
- Ability to identify key strategic issues and to generate and deliver creative and innovative solutions to problems and opportunities.
- Experience in several key issuer business areas, such as portfolio management, marketing, product management, operations, risk management, for both credit and debit cards
- Understanding of card issuers' P&L and critical factors in driving profitability
- Ability to influence and negotiate with senior executives
- Minimum of 14 years of progressively more responsible business experience in management consulting, credit card management, or related field
- BA/BS required. MBA preferred. Ideal candidate will have payments and consulting experience.
- Excellent communication,story-telling and presentation skills .
- Willingness to travel 25%+ domestically
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Videos To Watch
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.