Company DescriptionCommon Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere .This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be. Job Description
As part of the Visa Commerce Solutions team, the Senior Director on the Marketing group will have responsibility for constructing and executing a comprehensive plan for promoting a suite of services called Visa Advertising Solutions, including but not limited to ensuring sales materials across all channels, corporate communications, and deliverables for internal and external events align with the appropriate positioning. He/she will also become fully aware of Visa's existing offers, loyalty, digital insights, and advertising products in order to best position them for utilization with clients in market. To be successful, this individual will work in close collaboration across the entire Visa organization to serve Visa's traditional and non-traditional clients. Visa is looking for individuals that are marketing savvy with a proven record of success with digital advertising products in fast-paced environments and demanding timelines.
The role is based in San Francisco/Foster City, CA. The role could include up to 15% of time travelling, and this would likely be for industry events and coordinating with agencies.
This role will report will report to global lead of the Visa Commerce Solutions business development team within Visa's Merchant Sales & Solutions group. He/she will have significant exposure to key leaders across the Visa organization. RESPONSIBILITIES
• Construct and execute comprehensive plan for promoting the suite of services included under Visa Advertising Solutions
• Coordinate with team of marketing resources who will support development of internal and external sales materials, educational materials, press releases and other communications
• Recommend external events and support preparation of materials for our team to use at those events
• Contribute thought leadership and efforts to improve the marketing group's process for coordinating requests from internal partners, ensuring appropriate prioritization and timely completion of deliverables
• Work with Visa's Corporate Communications, Marketing, Legal, and other teams to ensure a collaborative, positive, and well-coordinated work effort Qualifications
- A self-starter and a team leader
- 12+ years of experience, including 8+ years leading marketing initiatives and teams
- Proven capabilities with brand management, budget management, go-to-market strategy, event management, market research, public relations, and multi-channel marketing
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to influence across all levels of an organization
- Strong business acumen, with proven a bility to influence strategy while driving tactical program delivery
- Possess significant functional knowledge of offers, loyalty, and advertising industries
- Fluent in English
- Creativity and resourcefulness to overcome unexpected roadblocks
- Visa and financial/payment industry knowledge
- B.A./B.S. from top-tier university
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.