The Microsoft Devices team is seeking an enthusiastic electrical engineer to help deliver world’s most advanced Holographic computer - Hololens.
The ideal candidate is someone from a consumer electronics background who has designed high volume, low power, high quality products with a focus on cross-functional integration. A strong focus on the overall product and system level design as well as attention to detail is essential.
• BS/MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or another technical degree.
• 5+ years of experience in consumer electronics or another technical industry.
• Experience designing high volume products from end to end.
• Hands-on experience in prototype bring-up and debugging, functional verification and manufacturing support.
• Schematic capture and PCB Layout management.
• Experience with digital protocols such as I2C, UART, SPI, USB, MIPI DSI/CSI, and PCIe.
• Strong multi-disciplinary engineering understanding.
• Experience with USB BC1.2 and USB Power Delivery
• Experience in embedded systems, especially low power micro-processors, including electrical design and firmware development.
• Experience in the following areas: analog design, low-power circuit design, DC/DC power design, Bluetooth, WiFi, and Experience in high density PCB design
• Experience with Cadence Concept & Allegro
• Experience with scripting and automation in Python or equivalent
• Experience with revision control tools
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.