Senior Events Marketing Associate, Bronto
The Senior Events Marketing Associate is responsible for managing a number of global events and working with the Senior Marketing Manager to support our corporate strategy. This role will focus on our partner marketing events and be responsible to organizing logistics and executing events in collaboration with the Partner Marketing team. The position will also include developing and executing marketing campaigns and other activities designed to support the events and generate qualified leads.
• Work directly with Senior Marketing Manager to execute Bronto's partner events strategy
• Ensure that each partner trade show and event runs according to Bronto's high standards for logistical efficiency and quality
• Develop and execute event email communications. This includes leveraging best practices to enhance brand awareness while generating and nurturing qualified leads developed through event campaigns.
• Work hands-on with list data from trade shows and events and manage contacts according to defined requirements
• Assist in tracking all costs associated with trade show and event marketing activities
• Ability to travel to 4-5 trade shows or events throughout the year
• BA/BS in marketing or business-related degree
• Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, deadline-focused and a problem solver
• Highly self-motivated individual with excellent skills in multi-tasking, prioritization and time management
• Ability to work individually in self-directed projects
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills
• Aptitude for analyzing the results of marketing activities and developing suggestions for improvement
• Strong teamwork, collaborative and cross-functional skills
• A sense of urgency that matches the Bronto spirit for measurable, quantifiable action
• Experience using marketing automation and/or CRM systems.
• SaaS business experience is preferred; More specifically a focus in marketing to e-commerce businesses
• Experience in managing details and logistics of trade shows, including pre- and post-show activities for B2B specifically
Project leader of a team of event producers who develop and execute event marketing programs.
Meets with Product Marketing, Product Development, Field Sales, Field Marketing, Channels, and other internal groups to evaluate event objectives and requests and provides a recommendation for overall event strategy which maps to stated objective. Engages in research and competitive analysis to achieve an understanding of industry events and event strategies by topic area, audience segmentation etc. Researches market conditions which impact/influence event content and messaging such as social, economic, demographic and political factors. Develops overall strategy for event demand generation. Engages with Product Marketing, Development, and Programs Teams to develop and refine messaging and creative for invitations, web sites and other external and internal communication vehicles. Tracks and measures return on investment (event) through analysis of leads and impact on sales pipeline. Tracks trending of events by type (size, audience, seminar vs. c-level) and refines event strategies and overall event portfolio based on trending.
Job duties are varied and complex, independent judgment needed. Will have project lead role. 5 years relevant work experience. Marketing experience in the IT industry. Knowledge of budget, approval processes and resource allocations. Professional credentials in Marketing, Academic credentials desirable. Past experience in event production and design needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.