Intuit is seeking an experienced, energetic, organized and personable Senior Executive Assistant who will provide support to the SVP / Chief Customer Success Officer.
As a Senior Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for representing the executive and for ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day demands and activities to include:
- Anticipating and providing a broad range of confidential administrative support
- Demonstrating a high level of confidence running and managing an office at an executive administrative level with the highest level of professionalism
- Proactively overseeing, coordinating, administering and maintaining schedules, calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements
- Providing the executive with all preparatory materials for appointments and meetings
- Completing and filing expense reports as required
- Serving as a liaison to other senior executives and work closely with Executive Assistants throughout the company
- Maintaining confidentiality on all matters and exercise discretion and sound judgment at all times
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational, communication and time management skills
- Proven ability to anticipate executive level business needs and priorities
- Flexible approach in terms of ever shifting priorities and deadlines
- High sense of urgency, drive and willingness to flex schedule in order to get the job done
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite; familiarity with MSFT and Apple products
- Strong interpersonal, phone and verbal communication skills
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Talent Development Training Coordinator Executive Assistant Executive Assistant Executive Assistant Senior Executive Assistant See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.