CRM (Commodity Risk Management) function within Global Procurement Finance plays a leading role in developing strategies for mitigating the price risk on key commodities for the company. CRM works closely with the business and corporate functions and procurement experts in developing the risk management strategy, financial or otherwise.
The CRM function has an immediate opening for an intelligent, qualified and highly motivated candidate for a unique opportunity. The candidate will act as a key hub for all CRM activities and will manage workflow tools and processes to ensure seamless execution of CRM strategies. The candidate will perform complex statistical analyses, hedge effectiveness studies, trends and price sensitivities and plays a critical role in collaborating with global procurement and business finance teams around the world and corporate functions such as treasury, corporate accounting and tax to qualify new hedging programs and instruments.The candidate will:
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders including procurement experts, Market Supply Officers, corporate accounting, treasury and tax to qualify new commodity hedging programs
- Work with regional procurement teams to ensure seamless execution of risk management strategies, compliance monitoring and reporting, and related activities
- Provide expertise in conducting various statistical analyses, i.e., correlation studies, trends, sensitivity analysis.
- Develop hedging models that facilitating comparative analysis between financial hedging vs. supplier hedging
- Work with procurement and planning teams across all PepsiCo businesses to enhance raw material inflation and spend financial forecasting, and develop/improve other related processes
- Work closely with control, procurement and IT teams on defining, developing and implementing global information systems
- Conduct market research on best practices, competitive landscape and new hedging tools
- Ensure accurate and timely creation of management reports, executive dashboards as well as timely processing of executive approvals on new risk management strategies or temporary deviations to current strategy.
The candidate will have the opportunity to develop strong knowledge of commodity markets and implementing global hedging programs. The candidate will interact with clients across PepsiCo snacks and beverage businesses worldwide. To be successful, candidate must be extremely driven, have an eye for detail, deliver results within deadlines while balancing multiple concurrent priorities, and be prepared to work in a fast paced and evolving environment.Qualifications/Requirements Qualification Requirements:
- Three to five years of experience in financial planning, treasury, banking or financial consulting
- Some commodity management experience and knowledge of financial markets preferred
- Strong analytical abilities and excellent financial modeling skills
- Track record of leading projects and influencing decision makers
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and flexible managing multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills when working with both junior and senior personnel
- Focused, career minded, eager to learn and deliver results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Bloomberg
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 10% of the time
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.