Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Finance Director, Asset Center of Excellence, Supply Chain to be located in New Brunswick or Bridgewater, NJ.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
This position is responsible for the strategic partnership with the Supply Chain Strategy & Execution team, including Global J&J Asset Management, Network, Campus and Risk Management Groups, and Worldwide Engineering & Real Estate. This position will report directly to the VP Finance, Global Supply Chain, and be a member of the J&J Supply Chain Finance Leadership Team.
This role will provide counsel and support to the Supply Chain Office of Strategy and Execution around the broader SC strategic agenda. It will provide financial leadership and strategic support in the areas of Asset Management, Network, Campus, and Risk Management. This includes driving/ensuring the alignment, standardization and monitoring of the strategic plan. Develop a common decision making framework and leading the required valuation and supporting analytics for the development of the global J&J capital strategy and process.
- Provide required strategic support to identify and validate cross sector network and campus value creating programs and drive/influence approval for implementation and inclusion in plans
- Ensure all cross sector cost improvement programs are optimally aligned across SC, included in business plans and are delivered.
- Drive communication strategy, governance and measuring processes.
- Strategic leadership on financial framing required to support Risk Management decisions to ensure continuity of supply for J&J's product portfolio.
- Oversees team leading internal and external benchmarking efforts to support the strategy development and decision making framework for the Global Supply Chain
- Build world class capabilities needed to support the value creation agenda including development of standardized decision assessment tools, processes and framework for Asset Management, Network, Campus and Risk Management groups.
- Lead support to Supply Chain VP Office of Strategy & Execution, including Asset Management Team, Network, Campus, Risk Management, and WWERE leaders.
- Position requires significant direct engagement with key Vice Presidents and other leaders across both Finance and Supply Chain.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with major in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- MBA, CMA and/or CPA are strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive finance experience required.
- Experience with hands-on and strategic supply chain finance preferred.
- Experience in valuation, risk assessment and portfolio analysis is preferred.
- Direct experience in cost accounting and reporting, preferably with global scope preferred.
- Proven track record of influencing and leading people and interacting with senior level management required.
- Process-oriented individual with the ability to develop outstanding strategic/tactical plans required.
- Strong project management capability required.
- Strategic Thinking, Collaboration and Teaming, Prudent Risk Taking, Results and Performance Driven preferred.
- Ability to effectively partner, influence, lead and achieve objectives with a global team without frequent in person interaction required.
- This position can be located in New Brunswick or Bridgewater, NJ
- This position will require approximately 10% travel.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-BridgewaterOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function