The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager supporting Global Strategic Marketing and Business Development, located in Irvine, CA.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Acclarent, Codman, Biosense Webster, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our first priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides our daily decisions and actions. Our relentless commitment to Quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones and continues to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
If you want to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, challenging and highly collaborative environment focused on delivering market-leading innovations worldwide, we invite you to learn more about the CSS Group and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be part of a growing organization that is focused on providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our commitment to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
• New Product Launches: Financial leadership and oversight of new product launches including investment and valuation activity.
• Portfolio/Prioritization: Key partner and leader in developing business cases to support projects over strategic plan pipeline.
• New Business Development: Financial lead on acquisition/divestiture, licensing, partnership activity.
• Financial Budgeting & Forecasting: Responsible for developing the financial reporting and allocation of investment dollars across all six Business Units
• Presentation and Business Reviews on as needed basis: includes management board presentations, gate approval committees, etc.
• Organizational Development: responsibility for direct oversight and development of four direct reports.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance to Sarbanes Oxley requirements and supporting compliance processes. Follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices. Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• CPA/CMA and/or MBA is preferred.
• A minimum 7 years of experience in Finance/Accounting is required.
• Supervisory experience required.
• Strategic thinking with Big Picture orientation and strong business partnering, collaboration, influencing and interpersonal skills required.
• Must have strong leadership abilities, master complexity and have strong negotiation and presentation skills required.
• Experience with financial modelling and Net Present Value analysis is preferred.
• This position may require up to 5-10% travel (domestic and international) required.
• This position is located in Irvine, CA.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)Job Function