Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager, Global Franchise Organization Marketing. He/she reports to the Finance Director for the Consumer Global Franchise Organization. This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON’S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
The Senior Finance Manager, Global Franchise Organization Marketing will provide financial leadership to the Global Franchise Organization supporting Baby Care and Beauty/Skin Franchises. He/she supports two Global Presidents and their organizations specifically driving global strategy and portfolio choices to win in the marketplace. It requires understanding the different market dynamics by region and collaborating with cross functional regional partners to align priorities and action plans.
• Development of financial budgets, completing quarterly closing activities, development of financial dashboards and metrics, collaboration with regional cross functional partners to coordinate annual strategic plan and prepared quarterly Investor Relation reports.
• Support project work for global marketing initiatives and the global new product development portfolio including financial modeling and portfolio and platform analysis and the annual strategic plan.
• Interface with the Global Franchise Organizations including the Baby Care and Beauty/Skin Franchises across all four regions.
• Responsibility for preparing clear, succinct, and compelling presentations for senior leadership in J&J Consumer. The presentations will include platform and business reviews as well as specific portfolio project reviews.
• Responsibility for direct oversight and development of two direct reports.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; MBA is preferred; preferably in Accounting or Finance.
• A minimum 6 years of experience in Finance/Accounting is required.
• Supervisory experience preferred.
• Strategic thinking with Big Picture orientation and strong business partnering, collaboration, influencing and interpersonal skills required.
• Should have the ability to motivate and empower others to achieve a desired action and experience influencing in a highly matrixes environment required.
• Must have strong leadership abilities, master complexity and have strong negotiation and presentation skills required.
• Must have experience with financial modelling and Net Present Value analysis is required.
• SAP or TM1 preferred
• Familiarity with J&J’s regional business structure and legal structure preferred.
• This position may require up to 5% travel (domestic and international) required.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.