As a Finance Senior Manager at PepsiCo, you will be the key Finance contact responsible for providing the financial expertise and recommendations that enable effective decision-making within the business. This is your opportunity to take your financial and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities!
This role will provide finance support to the Global Go-To-Market (GTM) team who has been tasked to improve productivity for the operating cost base.
- Identify and collect appropriate global metrics to drive performance improvement
- Provide financial analysis and modeling support for potential productivity opportunities including cost-to-serve modeling, pre-post analysis, etc.
- Develop business cases for identified opportunities by working with different sectors and teams
- Provide overall cost center management including financial project tracking, preparation of period forecasts and AOP
- Facilitate best practice sharing through development and implementation of playbooks and other communications and presentations
- Track key projects through completion including results from implementation
- Provide insightful analysis of business results to senior management and perform ad-hoc analyses that lead to problem solving and business improving recommendations
- Bachelor's Degree Required (Finance or Business Administration preferred)
- MBA preferred, CFA is a plus.
Skills & Capabilities:
- 10-12 years of progressive responsibility, ideally with supervisory experience, in some of the following areas: Financial Planning and Analysis, evaluating business performance, Financial Accounting and Control. Functional finance experience is a plus (e.g. Marketing, Sales, R&D, Operations, Procurement etc.)
- Experience with forecasting and budgeting
- SAP experience for cost center management (AOP, Forecast, Reporting, Analysis)
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven collaboration/teamwork experience - role requires working with many senior executives across multiple sectors - matrixed team environment
- Lean Six Sigma certification preferred - Kaizen Leader or higher
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management - including the executive team
- Results-oriented with ability to initiate and lead projects to completion
- Innovative thinker with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
Not Eligible for Relocation