Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager Manufacturing Strategy to be located in Bridgewater, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products.
The Senior Finance Manager Manufacturing Strategy will be reporting within the Enterprise Supply Chain Finance Global Strategy & Asset Management CoE, and will serve as a Senior Finance Manager supporting the Enterprise Network Management Team. He/she will act as the primary point of contact for the Ethicon/CSS Strategy & Deployment (S&D) organization in support of development and deployment of Network Strategy projects. Specific responsibilities will include the framing of financials surrounding the overall Ethicon/CSS Network Strategy, as well as direct and indirect development of business cases and financial models for projects included in the strategic roadmap. He/she will also assume financial leadership of Ethicon/CSS Network forecast cycles and liaison with local Supply Chain FP&A and Enterprise Network consolidations. Initial focus will be on Medical Device sector businesses, but with potential to work across sectors and on enterprise-wide projects. Typical projects can include assessment of major new product or growth capacity siting decisions, expansion or acquisition of sites, process consolidations or network realignments. Additionally, he/she will directly supervise a Senior Financial Analyst supporting consolidation exercises surrounding budget cycles, and will be responsible for all aspects of their Talent Management.
The Senior Finance Manager Manufacturing Strategy will need to rapidly learn the background of each business, understand the manufacturing processes and interactions with other plants supporting the business and the related cost structures. He/she is expected to identify key value drivers and sensitivities for modeling and insight; employ best practices to ensure robust valuations as well as collaborate across sectors for consistency in investment valuation. He/she will also serve as a critical team member in developing, challenging, and communicating the business cases related to these projects to senior leadership in the organization and will require partnering with various business unit and MD leadership across regions.
He/she will also need the ability to employ a cross sector and global mindset in each project, looking to maximize value for overall J&J. As required, he/she will partner with Operations & Finance personnel in each business unit and across sectors and regions. While income tax is not the primary duty, candidate will be expected to understand the tax implications of the projects and to help model the impact within business cases. Additionally, successful candidates will be accountable for creation of robust development plans and performance assessments of their staff. Limited travel may be required, depending on project assignments.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
• A major in Finance or Accounting is preferred
• A CMA, CPA and/or an MBA are a plus
• A minimum of 8 years of finance or accounting experience is required.
• Previous people management experience is also required.
• Supply Chain Finance / Plant Finance experience is preferred
• Prior experience in business case modeling is required
• Product costing experience is preferred.
• Strong system skills (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) are required
• Must have the ability to work well independently, manage complexity and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Candidate must possess excellent analytical, communication (presentation & interpersonal), influencing and business partnering skills as well as the ability to lead and collaborate in a high matrix environment across multiple sectors and regions.
• This position requires the ability to think strategically, be comfortable with ambiguity, and be able to financially model complex investment scenarios.
• This positions requires up to 10% travel
• This position is located in Bridgewater, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-BridgewaterOrganization
MD&D Global Services LLC (6209)Job Function