Grow with us as a Senior Finance Manager supporting Global Supply Chain. Lead with us by engaging your team to build financial models that develop business strategies and analyze the results. Engage with us through your collaboration with your peers across multiple functions and organizational levels. Build your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. Together we'll shape a stronger future for our company and your career. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As the Senior Finance Manager - Supply Chain, you will be part of our success by:
- Lead financial planning & analysis for global supply chain entity, managing a $500MM budget
- Partner with finance teams, globally, to develop capital investments that align with strategy and achieve projected returns
- Present business plans, recommendations, and alternatives to executive leadership team members, including Chief Supply Chain Officer and Chief Financial Officer
- Provide decision support and business insights to Supply Chain leaders and help prioritize initiatives
- Influence executives at the VP and SVP levels to drive optimal financial returns for the company
- Drive discounted cash flow modeling, economic analysis, and capital appropriations
- Reports directly to the Vice President of Finance, Global Supply Chain
What experience will I get:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Significant exposure on a regular basis to executive leadership (CFO, CSCO, BU Presidents)
- Global engagement with leadership teams in Europe, Latin America, and Asia as well as North America
- Insights to long-term corporate strategy
- Serving as a financial lead with an operations executive
- High Degree of independence with decision making responsibilities
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Finance, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements: Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Supply Chain or Business Management
- Experience with retail or other large organizations in excess of $1B revenue
- Experience in planning and budget ownership
- Knowledge of ERP and other financial planning systems
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, decision making, and communication skills supported by strong attention to details
- Extensive proven leadership skills
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Master's Degree in Finance/Business related field, extensive related work experience and CPA/CMA Certification
- SAP experience preferred
- Previous Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Logistics, Procurement or Capital experience
- Background in CPG or Fast Moving Consumer Packaged Goods
- Extended working hours are regularly required, which may include weekends.
- Up to 10% travel may be required.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: