The DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager Supply Chain – Global Orthopaedics DePuy Synthes located in Warsaw, Indiana.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Senior Finance Manager Supply Chain – Global Orthopaedics DePuy Synthes is Financially responsible for two Global Orthopedic manufacturing sites within the De Puy Synthes business. The sites are located in Warsaw (IN) and Raynham (MA). The position reports to the Finance Director responsible for the Joints Reconstruction Business within the De Puy Synthes franchise.
He/she is responsible for the analysis of financial results versus forecasts and for assessing and quantifying risks and opportunities for the US Ortho Supply Chain within the DePuy Synthes franchise. He/she will assist in the development of business strategy, and will execute that strategy to achieve positive financial results. Additionally, he/she will provide financial support to the Supply Chain leadership based in Warsaw, IN and Raynham MA. He/she will play a significant role in the standardization, development and preparation of management reports for the Depuy Synthes Supply Chain. He/she will be accountable for achieving financial targets for US Ortho Supply Chain and attainment of those targets in a compliant manner with strict alignment to SOX controls.
Responsibilities and Scope
• He/she is responsible and accountable for the financial management and control of Warsaw & Raynham manufacturing plants and the US Ortho supply chain. This responsibility includes the coordination of the US Ortho Supply Chain Annual Business Plan, Strategic Plan, and regular Financial updates.
• It also includes the attainment of strict financial targets set on an annual basis.
• He/she has 6 direct reports located in both Warsaw and Raynham.
• He/she will be the lead financial contact for the US Ortho Gross Profit performance.
• It will be a key finance business partner to the Supply Chain pillar leaders across US Orthopaedics .
• Oversight of affiliate gross profit and intercompany pricing analysis and transactions.
• Financial Supply Chain responsibility for the US Ortho Sales and Operational Planning process - ensuring alignment with the Commercial organization.
• It will strongly support compliance across US Ortho business (SOx/DCMs) .
• Key Financial contact for internal and external audits.
• Support special projects as required.
• Ability to work independently and manage a remote reporting relationship.
• Strong Leadership attributes.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Process-oriented individual with the ability to analyze market dynamics and develop strategic/tactical plans.
• Strategic Thinking, Collaboration and Teaming, Prudent Risk Taking, Results and Performance DrivenQualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s is required
• A major in Accounting or Finance is preferred
• An MBA and/or CPA are strongly preferred
• A minimum of 7 years of progressive finance experience is required.
• Previous medical device or operations finance experience is preferred.
• Prior people management experiences required
• Prior experience with supply chain finance is preferred
• Proven track record influencing and leading people interacting with senior level management.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity.
• Infrequent travel between Indiana and Raynham approximately 4 times a year as well as some international travel is required
• The position is located in Warsaw, Indiana.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function