Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager, Worldwide FP&A Reporting to be based in New Brunswick.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every
day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Senior Finance Manager, Worldwide FP&A Reporting will be an integral member of the WW Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Technology Leadership Team. He/she needs to have a broad understanding of the J&J Operating Model as it is critical that this individual approach the role with an Enterprise mindset. Extensive knowledge of analytical capabilities, financial forecasting and reporting is required as the projects being led by this role and new initiatives proposed, will impact all finance employees globally who are engaged in financial planning and analysis.
The key responsibilities include:
• Developing and implementing standardized reporting across J&J
• Developing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of analysis being performed within the regional COE’s
• Developing a global governance model to ensure continued standardization / harmonization of reporting
One of the key project deliverables from the detailed design team was the development of standardized reporting across the GOCs, Regions and countries. He/she will be responsible for partnering with the FP&A technology team to develop / maintain standardized reports as the TM1 technology continues to roll-out. Additionally, he/she partner with Group Finance and the Operating companies to ensure all reporting needs are met in a standardized manner. The output of this work will provide additional business insights to Senior Finance and Business Leaders globally.
He/she is responsible for managing the report delivery team, which is comprised of 7 individuals who are based in New Brunswick, NJ and in India. The team is responsible for:
• Developing report standard detail requirements specifications
• Partnering with the build team to ensure report are built in-line with requirements
• Responsible for report testing which includes coordinating report development, performing functional and user acceptance testing, assisting deployments with data issue diagnosis, resolution and deploying reports once tested
• Partnering with training team to build reporting training materials / content and conducting demos of reporting tools and capabilities.
He/she will be responsible for developing Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) that demonstrate continuous improvement in J&J’s finance reporting capabilities and will also need to establish feedback mechanisms to measure process improvement and identify opportunities for further process streamlining / enhancements to the various types of reports and reporting packages. It is critical that the individual in this role employ an Enterprise mindset in making future recommendations to ensure the needs of various stakeholders have been addressed in any process improvement proposals.
He/she will be responsible for establishing and maintaining global governance model for reporting. This will include partnering with FP&A Technology Team to ensure data integrity, streamline reporting processes by reducing manual efforts to prepare reports and establish standardized reporting formats and processes for incorporating commentary into reporting. The impact of this work will be to ensure that the global finance team is able to provide the business with the right insights to create value. In order to be effective in establishing global reporting capabilities, this individual must have broad based knowledge of the J&J business model, of the types of analysis required to support the business and an understanding of how the insights generated create value for business partners. He/she will also be required to influence finance and business leaders at all levels of the organization to ensure financial reporting remains standardized across J&J.
Additionally, he/she will report into the Sr. Finance Director, WW FP&A and work closely with the rest of the WW FP&A Process team to be at the forefront of identifying significant opportunities to drive greater effectiveness and efficiencies for the WW Finance team. Qualifications
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required; preferably in accounting or finance.
• MBA, CPA, CMA, and/or other financial certifications are preferred.
• A minimum of 8 years of Finance and Accounting is required.
• Prior people management experiences are required
• Prior project management and change management skills are preferred
• Knowledge of SAP, Tableau or TM1 is preferred.
• Strong collaboration as well as the ability to deal at a peer level with business units and build productive working relationships is required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to confidently present complex information to all levels of the organization are required.
• This position may require up to 10% international travel.
• This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Planning & AnalysisRequisition ID