Intuit is looking for a passionate, data savvy Sr. Financial Analyst to work in the Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team.
team drives business growth and profitability through strategic, financial and operational leadership. Our team is comprised of finance, accounting, supply chain, corporate strategy & development and tax professionals that support and enhance Intuit's operating efficiencies.
In Corporate FP&A, we work across the enterprise, guiding Intuit's overall revenue growth and expense management, while partnering with businesses, functions and senior leaders to deliver insights that accelerate growth. Responsibilities:
As a Senior Financial Analyst in Corp FP&A, you will work across the enterprise to:
- Leverage large data sets to derive insights that drive business performance
- Develop targets and performance measures
- Build scalable solutions for data analysis and business process improvement
This role offers exposure across the company, as you work to deliver best we can be results today, while building a foundation for future success.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or other related major (Masters preferred)
- 5+ yrs FP&A experience or equivalent in corporate finance, accounting or investment banking
- Strong analytic mindset
- Data modeling skills leveraging Excel, along with tools such as QlikView and Tableau
- Experience with relational databases and basic programming strongly preferred (Ex: SQL, VBA, Python)
- Thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment where change is constant
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills with the capacity to build strong relationships and collaborate across multiple stakeholders at varying levels
- Self-motivated, driven and willing to proactively take on leadership roles within a project
- Team player with sense of humor
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Sourcing Manager Senior Sourcing Manager Lead Financial Analyst Senior Financial Analyst Accounting Support See More…