Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This position is with our Energy and Sustainability Services division. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Energy Solutions, Sustainability, and Energy Efficiency. Position Responsibilities:
- Provide financial support to business teams and make them in line with financial
- policy, group policy and financial processes
- Prepare financial reports and perform analysis to help business teams identify target variance, profitability and risk
- Validate financial results for a global business, which includes developing and managing complex financial models
- Summarize clearly the main messages on financial performance vs. prior year, forecast, etc.
- Make contribution to improve business processes and financial processes
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum four years of related work experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage inputs from many sources around the globe
- Must work well in a team environment and be able to build relationships with diverse groups and individuals
- Advanced computer experience in Microsoft Office Products, especially Excel and Power Point
- High commitment to company vision and values
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.