Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with
credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world. Job Description
- Responsible for providing financial planning and analysis support to Visa's Global Technology and Sourcing Organizations.
- Assists in the preparation of the financial feasibility of projects. Validates operational assumptions for reasonableness and ensures the appropriate business-related questions have been addressed in addition to generating the financial support for financial analysis.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key stakeholders (i.e. executives and staff) and serves as a key point of contact for finance guidance and related discussions.
- Ability to gain a deep understanding of the strategies, priorities and issues of the divisions supported
- Proactive, resourceful, and creative in fully utilizing available resources and data to achieve excellent analysis
- Develop relevant financial metrics to provide key analytics to Business Partners
- Proactively communicate business implications observed from analysis and contribute ideas and solutions to business challenges / problems
- Must demonstrate well-developed strategic, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Collaborate with all levels of management in a matrix organization structure
- Operates with minimal supervision and able to make informed, well-reasoned decisions independently
- Thrives on an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related quantitative field
- At least 3 to 4 years of business experience with a financial/analytical/consultative focus with progressively increasing responsibility
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills with ability to resolve tough business problems with well-structured analyses
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting, month end close and process development.
- Proven expertise in modeling techniques and business case development
- Advanced to expert skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Hyperion Planning and Essbase essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate results with senior level executives
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse team and produce time sensitive deliverables
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.