About the Opportunity
As a Senior Financial Analyst at Pitney Bowes, you thrive on goal-oriented results and you deliver with precision. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you will join our Global IT Finance Decision Support team Shelton, CT and report to Finance Director. You will be responsible for:
• Assist in preparation of annual budgets, and monthly/quarterly forecasts for Global IT organization
• Participate in closing processes, preparing journal entries. Reconciliations of Prepaid/Accruals
• Analyze monthly financial results including comparisons and explanations of actual and budget/forecast variances as required
• Assist in compiling and analyzing all IT spend, by maintaining line item IT spend schedules and headcount
• Oversee all aspects of IT capitalization, and management of WBS elements within SAP, including preparation of entries, and maintaining documentation
• Perform analysis of IT spend, including Hardware, Software, Professional Fees, Telecommunications analysis as required, and special projects as needed
• Four year Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance field preferred. MBA or CPA desired.
• A minimum of four years of experience with financial analysis
• Demonstrate flexibility, enthusiasm and high energy level in a fast paced, growing environment
• Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills
• Strong understanding of accounting systems, knowledge of SAP and good excel modeling skills and knowledge of PMR
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
A little about us:
Find your next great opportunity at Pitney Bowes.