Janssen Supply Group, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to support Biologics External Manufacturing. The position will be ideally located in Raritan, NJ with Horsham, PA as a second location.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is a global organization responsible for producing and supplying medicines to markets around the world. With quality as its primary focus, this group collaborates with Research & Development and Commercial partners to deliver life-changing solutions for patients in need.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
The Senior Financial Analyst will work closely with External Supply Integration, J&J Pharmaceutical Source Finance, and JSC (Janssen Supply Chain) Finance Systems and Support teams to accurately forecast and report Cost of Goods Sold for their external plants at Patheon, Biogen, Hospira, PCI, and Baxter. Key activities include working with our partners in JSC Product Management (material and production planning) to accurately reflect inventory transactions and levels at the plants, setting plant standards, and building the plant P&L’s. The candidate will have the opportunity to demonstrate solid fundamentals in Cost Accounting including Slow Moving and Obsolete Inventory calculations, variances to standard, and Full Absorption Adjustment accounting.
Responsibilities related to reporting include: monthly and quarterly close process, researching and correcting errors in posting, preparation and booking of necessary journal entries, performing balance sheet reconciliations, and management and preparation of ad-hoc requests from various finance business partners (internal/external audit, tax, corporate). Qualifications
- A minimum of a bachelors degree is required (preferably a major in Accounting or Finance). MBA, CPA, CMA, or other financial certifications are strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 year’s finance or related business experience is required.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or consumer products industries are preferred.
- Cost accounting or Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required.
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to effectively take on leadership roles in various functions is required.
- Experience with the following systems is strongly preferred: SAP, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The position will be ideally located in Raritan, NJ and Horsham, PA as a second location.
- There will be up to 5% of domestic travel in this role.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-HorshamOrganization
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)Job Function