About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day. Global Business Services (GBS)
GBS is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal shared-services organization providing a wide range of transactional services across all Coca-Cola business units within functional areas such as: Finance and Procurement Operations, Human Resources Operations, Workplace Strategy and Operations, Controls and Compliance, Change Practice, Operational Excellence, Data Governance, User Experience and Content, and Creative Business Solutions. Our GBS main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San José (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia, USA). We offer our associates:
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people
have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula? Senior Financial Analyst
(This position has 2 openings available) Position Overview
This position will be the first point of contact for select Marketing and Marketing Finance clients of GBS Marketing Financial Services, primarily located in Coca-Cola North America BU. The role provides client specific standard DME and compliance reporting along with analytics to enable decision support in the area of Marketing Spend and compliance. Key Responsibilities
Transactional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and analyze DME walk forwards, analyze actuals and RE for dedicated clients and steward information to clients
- Analyze standard compliance reports, follow up with clients on violations and take appropriate action to get issues resolved
- Maintain campaigns and budgets in the Company's SAP MEM tool in close cooperation with the clients, performing budget transfers, campaign creations and/adjustments
- Perform month end close activities, to include the creation and processing of Journal vouchers
- Prepare and Analyze Balance Sheet reconciliations and follow up on aged items
- Ad hoc requests from and research for clients
- Analyze coupon redemption and recommend fallout opportunities
- Apply operational excellence/lean tools to make continuous improvements to processes.
- General Ledger work including company code/cost center cleanup & reclass, coupon accrual transfers and BPW invoicing
- Campaign creation
- Budget maintenance and control
- Purchase order management and approval
- Invoice/good receipt management (assistance only)
- Journal entry preparation
- Financial analysis experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to draw conclusions from complex data.
- Effective communicator with excellent presentation skills, capable to instill confidence in senior leadership, ability to "tell a story" and transform numbers into insightful financial information
- Demonstrate abilities in problem solving, decision making and analytical thinking
- Proven leadership, influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, knowing what is important both in the short term and long term
- Strong attention to detail and ability operating in a high quality internal control environment
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and positive attitude
- Strong SAP/MEM and Excel skills
- Ability to operate successfully in a dynamic and changing environment
Bachelor's Degree Accounting/ Finance preferred Related Experience:
3+ year experience Leadership Behaviors:
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING .
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top