DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst to support Sales and Marketing in Raynham, MA. as a primary location.West Chester, PA.and Warsaw, IN. are secondary locations.
DePuy Synthes is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic business in the world. Our implants and instruments are used by orthopaedic surgeons to treat patients with conditions resulting from traumatic injuries, degenerative diseases, deformities, and sports related injuries. DePuy Synthes has an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of Joint Reconstruction, Trauma, Spine, Sports, Craniomaxillofacial (CMF), and Powertools.
Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, DePuy Synthes is agile and well equipped to succeed in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative and comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding.
The primary scope of this role is to serve as the lead business partner to one of the key DePuy Synthes commercial teams.
This senior analyst role provides financial insights that will help drive the business objectives and keeps management informed regarding any changes impacting financial results.
The individual in this role is responsible for leading their business partners through critical sales forecasting cycles and evaluating internal and external risks and opportunities for the organization related to revenue and marketing investments.
This position is also responsible for monthly sales reporting to senior management, price/volume/mix analysis, monthly BVA analysis and ensuring that SOX controls related to the Revenue cycles are being met.
This position will also be responsible for driving process improvements with the Sports Medicine platform, in addition to identifying standardization opportunities across the DePuy Synthes franchise and implementing solutions.Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably a major in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- A CPA, MBA or CMA is preferred.
- Prior Health Care industry experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required.
- The individual should have 4 years of finance experience or equivalent knowledge of skills necessary to perform the position responsibilities.
- The candidate must be able to develop and implement process improvements.
- The successful candidate must have a collaborative style and be able to work effectively in a matrix organization across functional groups.
- The ability to work independently and effectively interface with various levels of management and external customers is also required.
- The preferred location for this role is Raynham MA. West Chester, PA. and Warsaw, IN. are secondary locations.
- There will be domestic travel up to 10%.
United States-Massachusetts-RaynhamOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Indiana-WarsawOrganization
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.