The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst supporting Global Strategic Marketing and CSS Business Units. This role is to be based in Irvine, CA.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Acclarent, Biosense Webster, Codman, Mentor and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Surgery, Aesthetics, and Reprocessing. The CSS Group is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our first priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides our daily decisions and actions. Our relentless commitment to Quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones and continues to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
If you want to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, challenging and highly collaborative environment focused on delivering market-leading innovations worldwide, we invite you to learn more about the CSS Group and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be part of a growing organization that is focused on providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our commitment to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for financial leadership and guidance to Global Strategic Marketing and high level business partners. Such responsibilities include but not limited to: finance lead on modeling for new product launches and business development projects including scenario planning/sensitivity analysis, challenging business partners and understanding key business and valuation drivers, creation of presentations to upper management as needed, budgetary and decision support including close responsibility, financial planning/forecasting, strategic planning and identification and elimination of non-value added activities in the Finance Department to achieve continuous improvement, etc.
Responsible for ensuring compliance to Sarbanes Oxley requirements and supporting compliance processes. Follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices. The Senior Financial Analyst will ensure personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures and complete other duties assigned as needed.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree required, with a major in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- A CPA, CMA, and/or MBA are preferred.
- A minimum of three year’s progressive finance experience or related business experience is required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Intermediate proficiency in PowerPoint is required.
- The ability to think strategically and creatively and work in a team environment is preferred.
- Must possess ability to engage business partners and drive change.
- Must have strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills.
- The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- This position may require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
- This role will be located in Irvine, CA.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.