DePuy Synthes, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, to be based in Raynham, MA or West Chester, PA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding.
The Senior Financial Analyst will support the financial strategy and performance of the North America DePuy Synthes commercial selling organization. He/She will report to the Finance Manager. He/she will partner with business partners to ensure delivery of financial commitments.
The Senior Financial Analyst responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following:
- Forecasting and financial planning for the North America selling organization, and quantifying risks/opportunities to financial targets.
- Effectively communicating financial results and influencing business partners with fact-based data to drive superior financial performance.
- Consolidating & reporting spending and headcount across several different business units and management reporting companies.
- Analyzing, reporting, & testing field travel expenses & ensuring adherence to company policies.
- Assessing salesforce variable compensation plans, evaluation/samples, and other direct expenses.
- Providing financial insights on strategic investment opportunities in coordination with finance and non-finance business partners.
- Identifying and supporting process improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and improve effectiveness.
- Executing monthly closing activities including analyzing actual results versus budget, preparing journal entries, and reporting headcount.
- Analyze spending trends and identify / highlight potential savings opportunities.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree with a major in Accounting or Finance is required.
- An MBA, CPA, CMA, and/or other advanced degree(s) or financial certification(s) is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of finance, or accounting related professional work experience is required.
- The candidate must be highly self-motivated and able to manage complexity with a track record of demonstrated success is required.
- The candidate must have strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills is required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is preferred (Pivot tables, formulas, VLOOKUP functions).
- Individual is required to perform in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- This position requires strong analytic abilities.
- The position will require up to 10% domestic travel.
- This position is based in Raynham, MA, or West Chester, PA.
United States-Massachusetts-RaynhamOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West ChesterOrganization
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function