The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst supporting Research & Development located in Irvine, CA. This position may require up to 15% domestic and/or international travel.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Acclarent, Biosense Webster, Mentor, Codman and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Neurovascular and Reprocessing. The CSS Group is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our first priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides our daily decisions and actions. Our relentless commitment to Quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones and continues to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
If you want to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, challenging and highly collaborative environment focused on delivering market-leading innovations worldwide, we invite you to learn more about the CSS Group and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be part of a growing organization that is focused on providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our commitment to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
The Senior Analyst will be responsible for financial leadership and guidance to Research & Development business partners. Such responsibilities include but not limited to: providing information for modeling for new product launches, challenging business partners and understanding key business and valuation drivers, creation of presentations to upper management as needed, budgetary and decision support including close responsibility, financial planning/forecasting, identification and elimination of non-value added activities in the Finance Department to achieve continuous improvement, etc.
Responsible for ensuring compliance to Sarbanes Oxley requirements and supporting compliance processes. Follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices. The Senior Analyst will ensure personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures and complete other duties assigned as needed.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
• A major in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
• CPA, CMA, and/or MBA are preferred.
• A minimum of three years of progressive finance experience or related business experience is required.
• Basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is preferred.
• The ability to think strategically and creatively and work in a team environment is preferred.
• Ability to engage business partners is required.
• Ability to drive change is required.
• Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal skills are required.
• Negotiating and influencing skills are preferred.
• High motivation with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills are required.
• The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
• Up to 15% domestic and/or international travel is required.
• This position will be located in Irvine, CA.