Janssen Supply Group, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to support External Manufacturing P&Ls. The position will be ideally located in Raritan, NJ and Horsham, PA as a second location.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of Janssen Supply Chain, a global organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world. With Quality as their primary focus, this group strives to provides access and affordability through innovation and strong collaboration with their R&D and Commercial partners to deliver life changing solutions for patients in need.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including: attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), cardiovascular disease, general medicine (acid reflux disease, infectious diseases), mental health (bipolar I disorder, schizophrenia), neurologics (Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, migraine prevention and treatment), pain management, and women’s health. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com.
The Senior Financial Analyst will work closely with External Supply Integration, J&J Pharmaceutical Source Finance, and JSC (Janssen Supply Chain) Finance Systems and Support teams to accurately forecast and report Cost of Goods Sold for their external manufacturing plants. Key activities include working with our partners in JSC Product Management to accurately reflect inventory transactions and levels at the plants, setting plant standards, and building the plant P&L’s. The candidate will have the opportunity to demonstrate solid fundamentals in Cost Accounting including Slow Moving and Obsolete Inventory calculations, variances to standard, and Full Absorption Adjustment accounting.
Responsibilities related to reporting include: monthly and quarterly close process, researching, preparation, and booking of necessary journal entries, performing balance sheet reconciliations, and management and preparation of ad-hoc requests from various finance business partners (internal/external audit, tax, corporate). Additionally, the candidate will be expected to identify, develop, and implement process improvements on an ongoing basis. Qualifications
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required (preferably a major in Accounting or Finance).
- MBA, CPA, CMA, or other financial certifications are strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years’ finance or related business experience is required.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or consumer products industries are preferred.
- Prior Supply Chain & Cost Accounting experiences are preferred.
- Must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess the ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required.
- Must possess the ability to effectively take on leadership roles in various functions is required.
- Experience with the following systems is strongly preferred: SAP, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The position will be ideally located in Raritan, NJ and Horsham, PA as a second location.
- This position may require up to 10% of domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.