Ethicon is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst, supporting the integration of new business acquisitions, Project Ember and NeuWave Medical. This role is located in either Cincinnati, OH or Somerville, NJ.
The Ethicon Surgical Care business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies—including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon Surgical Care business combines products and services of two market-leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 20 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today.
This individual will be a part of the Ethicon US Commercial Finance organization. The individual will provide finance leadership for all integration activities. This includes actual and forecast Corporate submissions, helping align the companies to J&J processes, integrating Treasury activities, working to identify risks and mitigation strategies. The position will require the individual to work cross-functionally and with external partners to drive business growth and value, as well as partner to integrate the Finance teams into the J&J Finance culture and organization. Additionally, the individual must ensure compliance requirements are met as it relates to quarterly closes, audits, business processes and conduct.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution is required.
- At least 3 years of experience in finance and/or accounting is required.
- A CPA, CMA, or other financial certification is preferred.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills while working in a dynamic, cross-cultural team environment.
- Strong financial analysis, business partnering, team building, and influence management skills are preferred.
- Individual must work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively take on leadership roles in various areas.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of US GAAP is preferred.
- This role is located in either Cincinnati, OH or Somerville, NJ.
- Travel is minimal up to 5%
United States-Ohio-CincinnatiOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOrganization
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)Job Function